Regional Uber across Australia

Apollo

Nomads, would love it.
Imagine being able to get shafted by uber.... In such a diverse country.

UberAustralia

"Be your own boss"
"Comfy brand new Splend"
"Get shafted anywhere"

"Anywhere you choose"
Could you imagine a new ant from Melbourne, getting a ping to either Ballarat/ Bendigo, and going out there to pick up.I reckon it could happen, for fear of being deactivated, for not taking pings.

KenBruceHasGoneMad

Could you imagine a new ant from Melbourne, getting a ping to either Ballarat/ Bendigo, and going out there to pick up.I reckon it could happen, for fear of being deactivated, for not taking pings.
Oh yeah,
Some one from the yv hills would do it out of duty ,
Now ,that's maladjusted

Heil, (or frozen rain) Über

anything for Über.

george manousaridis

Nomads, would love it.
Imagine being able to get shafted by uber.... In such a diverse country.

UberAustralia

"Be your own boss"
"Comfy brand new Splend"
"Get shafted anywhere"

"Anywhere you choose"[/Q
I got a nice letter from Splend read below,no way hozzat,does one advise me to return?
I got a email vrom Splend today,does anyone think i should go back?

I got a email vrom Splend today,does anyone think i should go back?
Makes me feel the Bread and Galt syndromes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-161951.png
    Screenshot_20170921-161951.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20170921-161943.png
    Screenshot_20170921-161943.png
    51 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20170921-161903.png
    Screenshot_20170921-161903.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 50

george manousaridis

What f..... crawlers they are.They must be desperate for riders.It's up to you George.Better to use their cars then your car.
Ya right,not going back

I have,i live partly at Bacchus Marsh,absolute rubbish

george manousaridis

And even from Bacchus Marsh its still give or take 40km to Ballarat.
Apollo mate y9ur spot on,maybe i should ask the twins for advice,i wander what bourthes he will tell me

Apollo mate y9ur spot on,maybe i should ask the twins for advice,i wander what bourthes he will tell me
Also i had an allegation made against me,this is what i received in the end from Uber.I produced dash cam evidence and got off no bars,i think i got that paxs kicked off,not sure,Uber wont reveal.

Also i had an allegation made against me,this is what i received in the end from Uber.I produced dash cam evidence and got off no bars,i think i got that paxs kicked off,not sure,Uber wont reveal.
I swear on oathe low rated paxs no more responding from me,all trips are recorded audio and video on my cloud service,no bars

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-164428.png
    Screenshot_20170921-164428.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 44

Apollo

I swear on oathe low rated paxs no more responding from me,all trips are recorded audio and video on my cloud service,no bars
Smart thinking George.At least that way you are protected.What happened?

george manousaridis

Smart thinking George.At least that way you are protected.What happened?
Bad professionalism,strictly no alcohol,no illicit substances,sitting at rear doing the ilicits,and also looked behind me and i got accused of pervesion,distracted driving,and so on.I advised i will drop them and i got a call from Uber rep from global commutir compliance,also got accused of been under influence and i spoke out and stated i will be reporting incident and other stuff.Lucky im DA accredited and filed VicPol reports,produced the required evidence and got left alone..Paxs account under furrther investigation.

Bad professionalism,strictly no alcohol,no illicit substances,sitting at rear doing the ilicits,and also looked behind me and i got accused of pervesion,distracted driving,and so on.I advised i will drop them and i got a call from Uber rep from global commutir compliance,also got accused of been under influence and i spoke out and stated i will be reporting incident and other stuff.Lucky im DA accredited and filed VicPol reports,produced the required evidence and got left alone..Paxs account under furrther investigation.

Apollo

There are some shockers out there

george manousaridis

There are some shockers out there
Yes,believe me my car is wired mate,anything i do is tracked,i wont cop it with eubbish no more.I dont care who i drive snd where just dont lie,simple. Iv taken other messures too,no more nice guy.i will cancel on the spot.i justify every cancellation

Hugh G

"Cairns Taxis fleet services manager Chris Balsom said regional users often assumed Uber was the cheaper option.

But price surges — when prices rise during times of high demand — in places like Cairns meant users often paid more than they would when using taxis.
"

I know Uber drivers in these areas where these wicked surges account for around 10% of their income, you have more luck buying a lottery ticket than driving 20km to a Red Hot Surge in a sparsely populated, outback, hick town

Apollo

Yes,believe me my car is wired mate,anything i do is tracked,i wont cop it with eubbish no more.I dont care who i drive snd where just dont lie,simple. Iv taken other messures too,no more nice guy.i will cancel on the spot.i justify every cancellation
The way i work lately is like this.For base rates i pick up nothing below 4.8 rating.Fridays and Saturdays same rating but all jobs must be on surge.

george manousaridis

I still haven't done a trip with gocatch.Whats the average waiting time for a ping.
Really,wow,your in prestige category mate,me in cheap skate territory. Dont know lately,been rejecting all prebookings and havent be online.lost my mojo with GoCatch.Below last trips i did

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-174342.png
    Screenshot_20170921-174342.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 21