1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Redskins game

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by Dakotasmom, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Dakotasmom

Dakotasmom

Do you think there will be a lot of request for the game today? Or will pax just take the metro? Hoping fedex field is surge central ..

UberbyJennieDC likes this.
  2. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    off topic
    is that you in the avi?
    on topic
    people still come to see the redskins lose every week?

malst933 likes this.
  3. Dakotasmom

Dakotasmom

Yes.. Lol yes they do

4. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    ahah okay
    well i dont know about redskin games, guess we'll wait for someone to reply and help us out
    in the meantime, how long have you been driving for uber? you like it? what u like most about it....

5. When are the best time to make the most money...quickie ubers

6. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    I imagine just trying to pick up a pax from there would be hectic. Pax probably order Uber while they still sitting in their seat wanting an Uber to be waiting for them when they get outside, smh

7. Aztek98

Aztek98

Nice and busy with Lyft all morning in DC. Lots of surge pick ups

8. I would say anywhere in Arlington would be good for pickup after the games. Many people metro in from their and Pentagon. Getting to metro from the stadium is a pain of a hike.

9. Usually folks in DC get off of work between 3:30 - 6 and then it's off to Happy Hour on Thursday and Fridays. I have not tested out Monday through Wednesday yet. A good spot though is near Metro Center or China Town.

10. Lyft4uDC

Lyft4uDC

Driving:
    Lyft
    if you EVER been to fedex field, youd know you would never want to go there. you'll lose money,time all for what? you think "wow, $40 ride" when you forget to factor in 60 minutes just driving.

nutzareus likes this.
  11. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI

............and to add insult to injury, the passengers will all one-star you since the Miami beat the Redskins. Remember, it is your fault if the Redskins lose...............

To-day did start on a positive note: Seattle lost. Perhaps it will end on a positive note: The Giants will beat the cowpies. NFL Week One did start on a positive note: The Patriots beat Pittsburgh. Hopefully it ends on one when the 49ers beat Minnesota.

12. THE MAN!

THE MAN!

That's the problem with everyone's ratings going down. If you had to follow up a ride after Dakotasmom you would be starting out with 4 stars at best. Lol

Bart McCoy likes this.
  13. Another Uber Driver

Driving:
    UberTAXI

Is it just me, or do I see a pattern's developing?

14. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    Did the game provoke a surge?

15. THE MAN!

THE MAN!

Was curious and looked at app and only saw 1.2. Problem is FedEx seems to be right on the line of two separate areas. So if you were to walk off property on the other side of Central Ave it may not be surging.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  16. Another Uber Driver

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Giants 13, cowpies 6 at the half. Giants kicked off, cowpies ran it back to the cowpie 32, Romo takes a knee with fourteen seconds left in the half, lets the clock run out with a seven point deficit.

17. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    finish telling story....................................

18. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    Goooo cowboys like the first game we beat the **** out of Giants, Redskins and eagles are next get ready.

Cowboys Nation

Bart McCoy likes this.
  19. Lyft4uDC

Lyft4uDC

Driving:
    Lyft
    cowboys aint beating my eagles. not enough cocaine in Dallas to motivate that skunk of an offense that barely escaped losing to the sub par, racing Washington for top 3 picks in 2016.

20. LA#1x3

LA#1x3

Driving:
    UberX
    Lol sry bro just talking little smack. My guys should of lost the NFL opener today week 1 giants made an epic mistake so we won tonight. But I don't look forward to playing against DC never did