• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Redskins/Eagles Golden Corral Shufflethon and Meetup Sunday?

Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Since Desertrose isn't gonna be there, no chance in Hell I'm going

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I would but I'm in an air-conditioned box halfway around the world

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I really want to go but the roosters at my job won't attend themselves

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

New2This

Anyone have any interest in a Meetup at Golden Corral near FedEx Field Sunday? 4 Shuffles should cover food, 5 if you want to tip.

Since it's a late game maybe 5:30-6?

I'll definitely wear the Aikman jersey to trigger and troll Eagles fans.

Gtown Driver

Well of course Desertrose is too smart to waste a Sunday off on a live Deadskins event, so I'll still find a way to go. Least there will be shuffles.

I'll definitely wear the Aikman jersey to trigger and troll Eagles fans.
You'll trigger and troll every fan with Boys jersey on Sunday. Although I did like how much of a celebrity everyone treated you as at the buffet the last time.

I'll most likely be there an hour and a half early to make sure I get my food on and some pre shuffle shuffles. If the game starts at 4:30 I'll probably be at Corral by 4PM. Those lines are way too disorganized to show up right on time. I'll just look for whatever table you guys will be at once you get there.

Last edited:

yankdog

There isn't a Harris Teeter but there's a TGIFriday's across the parking lot. :biggrin:

I have Shuffled in the Steak line and at the table
The time I was there I think you probably shuffled in the shitter between plates!

I'm working BWI Sunday and I expect this to be a big one so if I'm not too far off I'll come by but not sure what time. It would be fun to meet the folks I haven't met yet.