Red hat is a shiteshow

Mthawkins

dont even try to do pickups. The roads surrounding red hat theater are closed, causing crazy stupid traffic patterns

RaleighUber440

That and multiple pedestrians are crossing the street without looking to see if there's a car coming. That was the hardest driving I've done in downtown Raleigh yet. Even harder then New Years and Brewgaloo.

Disgusted Driver

I just made everyone walk to Salisbury. Two said no so no ride for you, they cancelled and I got the fee.

All in all, decent Friday and Saturday night, made some money without any guarantees.

Rittz19007

I just made everyone walk to Salisbury. Two said no so no ride for you, they cancelled and I got the fee.

All in all, decent Friday and Saturday night, made some money without any guarantees.
I was killing it tonight until I got that 1 am wake forest ride got back in time for a 3.0 ride to clayton missed the big one That wakeforst ride cost me my 6o buck power bonus Came up one peak ride short Got a request at 254 a hole cancelled at 4 mins and 40 secs no lie Im fighting with lyft now over it Tired of all the just under 5 min cancels I missed by one ride and Im not getting up at 9am wide awake now but wont be then

RaleighUber440

Yeah, despite the downtown circus, this week surprisingly turned into one of my better weeks. I made decent money Thursday-Saturday. Last nite, I didn't even have to close the bars, because I got multiple back to back tips and surge rides, and had a very good morning too.

surlywynch

Hats off to you guys for putting up with that shitshow downtown. I picked up an early fare to WF, no surge, but a good tipper, and DFed two rides, back to back towards downtown by 10:30pm. I saw the stumbling drunks along Wilmington St, and drove on home to bed.

I had already put in some early morning hours. I delivered my first 12-pack pax to Carter Finley at about 7:30am. Got a good talking to by a parking lot Overlord, gesticulating to me to drop off my pax another 3/4 mile down the road. Pax got out while I was stopped, the parking lot guy was pissed off, I shrugged, and drove on. I lowered my window, called to my pax to "stay hydrated" with a smile and a big thumbs up. I spent the next 3 hours, back and forth, all but one at a modest surge fare. I think my week was a little better than most, but not because of the Bluegrass fest.

Disgusted Driver

Enjoy while you can! I had a decent $400 Friday to Saturday, about 7 hours a night. It's gong to slow down dramatically as it gets colder unfortunately, sucks to be us.