Red flag for speeding

Tedgey

I've gotten in the last couple days a red tag shows up on top of Google maps that says something like 87mph! except not in a complimentary way. Is this a Google maps thing or is Uber up my exhaust pipe again?

LASAC_BER

I've gotten in the last couple days a red tag shows up on top of Google maps that says something like 87mph! except not in a complimentary way. Is this a Google maps thing or is Uber up my exhaust pipe again?
I've seen similar on Waze recently, past couple weeks or so.

FUberX

It's uber....I turned off the alert me when I violate speed limits on waze. Uber automatically flags you around 82-83 mph

Tedgey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My passenger noticed it first. He said I think they're telling you you speed up. I did but it kept showing the same speed

Tedgey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's uber....I turned off the alert me when I violate speed limits on waze. Uber automatically flags you around 82-83 mph
I wish they'd make it flashier. Like if it's nighttime it'd be cool if it killed all the lights on the dash, any light inside the car, your headlights, everything and just started flashing that red warning light and the faster you go the more frequent the flash. And do the UberPing music to go with it and have it get progressively louder the faster you go. That's how you make UberFun.

tim678

I wish they'd make it flashier. Like if it's nighttime it'd be cool if it killed all the lights on the dash, any light inside the car, your headlights, everything and just started flashing that red warning light and the faster you go the more frequent the flash. And do the UberPing music to go with it and have it get progressively louder the faster you go. That's how you make UberFun.
when that happen.. you will have popo behind you LOL

Flarpy

Next version of Uber Lease involves hardwiring your phone into your car so that Uber can slam on the brakes when you go over the speed limit. They'll also accelerate toward surge areas automatically and prevent you from driving home if there aren't enough drivers on the road.

ssingyy

Ye
do you know how to avoid highway on gmap while using uber
Yeah.
Uber will automatically Start Navigation Mode on GMaps
So.

1. Select (X) on the bottom of Navigation.
You will be directed to the Directions Page
2. Select the Menu icon on top of the screen next to "Your Location"
3. Select "Route Options"
4. Select "Avoid Highways"

Then Select Start on the bottom to start navigation mode.

Adieu

Uber.

Same in Waze too, but only Uber not Lyft

Adieu

Actually I lied....theres TWo elements to it: waze flasher (turns off) and Ubers own flasher

They just kinda look alike