Record Night!!!

The LAwnmower

Friday night 9pm-12. 3 hours. 6 rides. $2.40 each ride..... F*ck Yea Muthaf*ckers! That's why we ride!

That's funny. I've been doing this a while and I don't think I've ever had a weekend night where I haven't gone over $2.40 ride. If I was a new driver and this was my first night and there was no hourly guarantee I would have quit that night. On the bright side I only put 16mi on my car with the guarantee.

Attachments

Coaststarlight

What area? I spent 3 hours in West Hollywood and did 8 trips... not continuously, went offline alot, made decent money, if I would have started at 9 like I usually do, I'd have made over 150 at the very least, I started at 3am

Lyftonly

Don't feel bad I was in holly wood last night from 5pm to 11pm and was stuck in traffic the entire time, constantly breaking traffic laws to pick up pax and only made 60 dollars

groovyguru

Don't feel bad I was in holly wood last night from 5pm to 11pm and was stuck in traffic the entire time, constantly breaking traffic laws to pick up pax and only made 60 dollars
I saw a guy in Riverside with an upside down toilet seat in his window do a U turn over a solid yellow line and stop in a traffic lane to pick up a poop bearded hipster pointing at the curb to show exactly where he wanted his a** picked up. Breaking laws and makin' the smack. That's what da drivers do.

soulwarrior

Friday night 9pm-12. 3 hours. 6 rides. $2.40 each ride..... F*ck Yea Muthaf*ckers! That's why we ride!

That's funny. I've been doing this a while and I don't think I've ever had a weekend night where I haven't gone over $2.40 ride. If I was a new driver and this was my first night and there was no hourly guarantee I would have quit that night. On the bright side I only put 16mi on my car with the guarantee.
My condolences friend......

The LAwnmower

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in Costa Mesa/Newport. I had only 1 ride from 9-10:15 so I had to head to the peninsula to make sure I got the 1.5 rides per hour. There were a million drivers out last nt.

Lyftonly

Yeah. I knew I wasn't crazy. I'm staying away from Friday's. I already knew Friday's suck but I thought I could atleast make a fast 100