Recent feedback in oneday

uberfries

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not really. 1. NAVIGATION 2. ATTITUDE 3. PICKUP 4. CAR CLEANNESS 5. CAR SMELL 6 LEVEL OF SERVICE 7. CONVERSATION
Post automatically merged:

I don't know. Is it from same rider or from last 500 trips

everythingsuber

Not really. 1. NAVIGATION 2. ATTITUDE 3. PICKUP 4. CAR CLEANNESS 5. CAR SMELL 6 LEVEL OF SERVICE 7. CONVERSATION
Ok navigation. Hills to the left and you are going south. Hills to the right and you are going north.
Altitude. Help with the shopping.
Car Cleanness. Seriously with this one. Even in this weather the car has to be cleaned before you start work. Pet hate of mine is people who don't wash their cars when it's raining.
Car smell. Check something like fruit hasn't been left in the car you haven't noticed?
Level of service. You are giving cheap rides to entitled Millinials sorry they're never going to appreciate you.
Conversation. Right wing political views will create problems as will left wing views. Mostly right wing though. Or left wing.
Religious views are a problem.
Off jokes or any jokes for that matter can offend.

Sometimes people are just a pain in the backside and you get a run of them..
Keep the car clean be nice and don't talk too much.

Who is John Galt?

Congratulations!! ?

Wow! 0.01 and 7 negative feedback reports is an extraordinary achievement. :smiles:

I am guessing the rating, which would have been a 1☆, together with the 7 feedback reports all came from the one exceedingly disgruntled rider.

As far as I am aware, this is a new world record!

I am in awe. I never even knew that it was possible to achieve 7 reports from one rider and I now realise how lazy and complacent I have become.

Thank you uberfries, you have given me a new focus and spurred me on, so now I won't rest until I piss off a husband or boyfriend so badly that he goes back into the house to get a gun.

Sandhills

No offense but often personal hygiene and dirty car will trigger all these other complaints...sometimes not your fault something on the carpets or under seats

Other times looking like your in a bad mood

Try pressure cleaning the car then the armpits