"Recent feedback Conversation 1 report."

Cvillegordo

I got this gem of a message from Uber this morning: "A rider suggested that the level of conversation in the car could have been better."

Are you effing kidding me? So a rider can complain if you talk too much, and can complain if you talk too little, and in both cases it's a black mark against you from Uber. What kind of messed up company am I contracting for?

Boca Ratman

I got this gem of a message from Uber this morning: "A rider suggested that the level of conversation in the car could have been better."

Are you effing kidding me? So a rider can complain if you talk too much, and can complain if you talk too little, and in both cases it's a black mark against you from Uber. What kind of messed up company am I contracting for?
Of the crappy things uber does this is pretty meaningless.

We complain when we get down rated and no explanation, we complain when we do get an explanation.

Its just feedback, not a black mark. Dont worry about it. You either talk to much or ignored someone and they didn't like it.

If you care about your ratings use it as a tool, pay more attention to your pax, how they react, engage them if they are talkative, if they are not be quiet. If you dont care, do nothing different.

In 72 hours or so the feedback will be gone.

UbaBrah

Come on now fatty, time to up your game, these poor pax need something to entertain them now that they're sitting at home with nothing but Netflix and Hulu for company. I actually have the most badges for great conversation. I should definitely be paid an extra fee for my efforts. I'm thinking like a buck per witticism.

sellkatsell44

I don’t know whose more of a Karen. The rider that did the report or uber for allowing that option to even be selected.

driver was racist or sexually creepy or whatever, sure this is legit reason but the rider should be made to write in more details.

that conversation could b better is next level ridiculous like Karen morphing into a Mariah.

Trafficat

I'd rather know why I'm getting downrated than not know why

I greet every passenger warmly and I'm open to conversation but I won't start one beyond maybe asking how they are when they first get in. I use their response to my greeting to gauge whether they wish to talk or not. I believe I've been rated down way more for talking too much than for talking not enough.

tohunt4me

Read more Philosophy to improve your Ratings !
Post automatically merged:

I've had that. I've also had that the rider felt the conversation was "inappropriate" :o-o: It's like a punch to the gonads. Just forget about it honestly. Pax will be pax :rolleyes:
You have . . .GONADS !?!?
?
( AND HANDS)

SinTaxERROR

$random_trip_number = rnd(100);
IF ($driver_trips >= $random_trip_number) && ($pax_complaints == 0)
{
$random_complaint = rnd(10);
IF ($random_complaint == 1)
{
$app_script_output = “clean car”;
}
IF ($random_complaint == 2)
{
$app_script_output = “conversation level”;
}
IF ($random_complaint == 3)
{
$app_script_output = “poor driving”;
}
}

You are a victim of the Uber algorithm... :roflmao:

NicFit

I had one of these too, I called and complained to Uber. Looks like the complaint fell on deaf ears. Last time I check no where does Uber say they provide a conversation. I knew the passenger since she rated me bad right after the ride. She got in the car, went and called her boyfriend right after the ride started. I mean why would I talk to a woman if I know she has a boyfriend and on the phone. She talked on the phone for 3/4 of the ride, hung up and said nothing to me. I find when passengers say nothing to me that they don’t want to talk. Some people are just rude when it comes to rating

goneubering

I made the mistake of quoting one of my previous riders to a lady once and accidentally offended her. Do you talk politics with your passengers? I do it but it can be risky.

Taxi2Uber

I got the impression that the message referred to the quality, or more likely the content, of the conversation rather than the amount of conversation.
I got the impression "Level of conversation" was referring to volume.

Having to speak through a mask and plastic shield, you have to SPEAK UP!