Receiving parked fine

HellRideR

parking fines can not be claimed for TAX return nor speed or traffic fines.. even any kind of penalty fines can not applies

u bé

Pay it,and dont cry.You know the law and you know
every drivers know but they keep doing that, especially cab drivers. I wonder whether they get any parking fines.

paxs could choose any pick up points and you have the right for not taking them if they choose illegal spots.

but once paxs are in your car and they could ask you to drop them off anywhere they like. If you don't you'll recieve 1* regardless you do the right thing to drop them off at legal spots.

so I would prefer to drive after 6pm in the city when parking attendants are off duty.
I could park anywhere I like I suppose

Today Counxil giving me fines for driver car in illegal spot.

Is parked fines tax income removed? or am not allowed?
did you recieve the fine in melbourne city?
how long did you park there for?
or did you just drop off someone?

george manousaridis

every drivers know but they keep doing that, especially cab drivers. I wonder whether they get any parking fines.

paxs could choose any pick up points and you have the right for not taking them if they choose illegal spots.

but once paxs are in your car and they could ask you to drop them off anywhere they like. If you don't you'll recieve 1* regardless you do the right thing to drop them off at legal spots.

so I would prefer to drive after 6pm in the city when parking attendants are off duty.
I could park anywhere I like I suppose

did you recieve the fine in melbourne city?
how long did you park there for?
or did you just drop off someone?
No matter the offence,you get booked in any way its your fault,you are responsible,so wear it and bear no excuse