Received Uber sticker today

fields

Im going to rush out and check my mailbox, right now!

Edit: yes its here!

I have no idea how this sticker is going to last more than a few weeks. I had assumed it would come in a plastic sleeve.

Last edited:

Dhaw

Ill use a differrent generic rideshare logo if and only if I decide to show one. The UBER sticker is very plain dont you think?

Magnet

Got mine.
Cant see how on earth we can remove this regularly and put it back on. As fields said its not going to last.
I am going to look for another way to put it on. Maybe 4 suction caps on the corners?

Hugh G

I put my old one in a sandwich bag.

attach Velcro to sandwich bag

attach Velcro to frame above rear window

Does not damage window tint with repeated attachment/removal

You can take it on and off several times a day. Velcro still good after one year, but please consider added cost of sandwich bags !

ST DYMPHNA son

I put my old one in a sandwich bag.

attach Velcro to sandwich bag

attach Velcro to frame above rear window

You can take it on and off several times a day. Velcro still good after one year, but please consider added cost of sandwich bags !
and please take the sandwich out before you put uber sticker in !!
it might be still possible to find a place where one can laminate it

UberSyd

I will not be using it any earlier than needed and probably will get generic sign when the time comes

Magnet

UberSyd

I used same type of one in QLD. Used same one for ages and still useable. Im sure you can get as many as you want probably from concord. I hate how this one actually says uber. Just the logo facing out on QLD one. Either way its all just bullshit for cops etc..
PhotoGrid_1507866057056.jpg

Phatboy

I hate the size of it. A much smaller one would have done what it is supposed to do just as well.