Reasons not to buy uber stock

UberAdrian

The real reason is because you’re an Uber driver and know this dumpster fire is about to get lit.

A business with no profits and no assets for 100b lol. They’re just an app and a logo, easily replicated.

dragnet

They’re just an app and a logo, easily replicated.
Twitter = logo and an app
Facebook = logo and an app
Zillow = logo and an app
Snapchat = logo and an app

Not saying Uber will make it in the end, but I wouldn't underestimate the value of brand and an app.

ilka

These investors are so blinded by greed they can't even see there is nothing there.
The authorities could shut Uber down with the stroke of a pen.
Then what will they have for their money? an obsolete app?

dragnet

These investors are so blinded by greed they can't even see there is nothing there.
The authorities could shut Uber down with the stroke of a pen.
Then what will they have for their money? an obsolete app?
That's called, The Market. Lots of companies go out of business every year. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket.

The Christian driver

I am eligible to buy up to 278 shares at$44-50/ share.. I will use all 10K to buy and sell right away.. this topdogs at uber do not care about uber.. sometimes it seems like they are forcing drivers to quit.. They just do not care.. if you are driver, you know this company has absolutely no future.. I mean. NONE. 0, NEGATIVE

dragnet

I am eligible to buy up to 278 shares at$44-50/ share.. I will use all 10K to buy and sell right away.. this topdogs at uber do not care about uber.. sometimes it seems like they are forcing drivers to quit.. They just do not care.. if you are driver, you know this company has absolutely no future.. I mean. NONE. 0, NEGATIVE
What is the IPO price?
Post automatically merged:

Ah... Just looked it up. That is the IPO price. You might want to reconsider that strategy because you're not getting any kind of discount on the IPO, thus you have no special advantage with this offering. You're just as likely to see a loss at the opening bell.

vladi

It’s not just logo and app, it’s a huge world wide database... don’t underestimate this... they have your Identity as well as roughly 90million others.. that’s what cost a lot

Rudyhawaii

Uber is trying to do what Facebook , Amazon , Tesla did to people just keep leading them all to believe in them.. ignore profit and loss just believe in us.. but uber is more of a service that to an alternate to bus service it will cost them a lot to lead people on and make them believe! I wonder how many drivers are investing in them.. they are the assets and liability/casualty keeping the boat afloat..