Rear trade dress: Winning!

WMUber

Uber purposely put the Trade Dress on the sticky side. Uber didn't want people simply placing it on the dashboard.

That said, I laminated mine. I wedge them in the crack between windshield and liner.

The Office Depot (Harbor Gateway) I went to said many drivers were coming in to laminate the Trade Dress. She had the lamination and splicing down.

Master_Liu

Uber purposely put the Trade Dress on the sticky side. Uber didn't want people simply placing it on the dashboard.

That said, I laminated mine. I wedge them in the crack between windshield and liner.

The Office Depot (Harbor Gateway) I went to said many drivers were coming in to laminate the Trade Dress. She had the lamination and splicing down.
I just might have to laminate mine.

Just Another Uber Drive

not well but atleast its easy to remove the adhesive residue. Its a slight hassle but I want to retain some of the value of my car. Uber cant have it all.
Laminate the trade dress and use dots or equivalent . No residue at all. Very easy to remove and stick back on. I laminated mine at the FedEx on Foothill over in Rancho Cucamonga. They're open 24 hours. Did my two Uber trade dress and LAX placard for just over five bucks.

Los Angeles driver

Laminate the trade dress and use dots or equivalent . No residue at all. Very easy to remove and stick back on. I laminated mine at the FedEx on Foothill over in Rancho Cucamonga. They're open 24 hours. Did my two Uber trade dress and LAX placard for just over five bucks.
Easy removal is the key. Laminated my stuff immediately. Easy off, easy on..... Can't have friends and neighbors seeing that stuff......

Still, cardboard?????????

Muziklyfe3

I've seen this one driver with his old uber "U", his airport placard and a lyft decal on the drivers side front windshield, basically pretty much blocking his view. Idk how he can even drive and see the road. Surprisingly the cops haven't stopped dude yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Flarpy

just put Saran Wrap over the sticky side and then use a bit of blue painter's tape to stick it to the window. Painters tape comes off easy