Uber Drivers Forum banner

Reality of rideshare Day 1 of 1

1K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Mosik 
#1 ·
Contrary to what one Uber lover thinks this is the reality. These companies are ripping us the drivers and the passengers off but no one does nothing about it. With gas at almost $3.50 a gallon and summer upon us I’m Done. With no surge,bonuses suck and pay decrease it is not worth it anymore. It will not be getting any better only worse once Uber goes public.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
No surge? You must not work in Las Vegas. Plenty of surge last night on and off all night from 10pm-5am

I broke $300 on X without any kickbacks

Font Material property Screenshot Rectangle Number

There's some Lyft rides too in between some of those hours I showed...

You gotta love those 1-3 mile rides with surge attached that pay around $8-12 I had quite a few last night

Attachments

#3 ·
No surge? You must not work in Las Vegas. Plenty of surge last night on and off all night from 10pm-5am

View attachment 317519

View attachment 317519

There's some Lyft rides too in between some of those hours I showed...

You gotta love those 1-3 mile rides with surge attached that pay around $8-12 I had quite a few last night
yeah last night was really good

#13 ·
Same here. As long as I get paid I don't really care how much Uber makes on the ride. If it's not worth it I will quit driving.
If you came home and saw me in bed with your girlfriend/wife would you be very upset and feel cheated or would you be okay as long as she let you have a piece every now and then?

This is why it's hopeless here in Vegas. Too many drivers share this attitude. The reason drivers give up their Saturday nights while everyone else is out having a good time is to make a killing.

We risk our lives out here every night driving amongst a bunch of drunks and Vin Diesel wannabees. The majority of drivers don't even have health insurance. They are one accident away from bankruptcy. All we ask is give us our fair share for the risks we take and the sacrifices we make.

Uber is lucky Las Vegas is a tipping and kickback town. It's the only reason they are getting away with what they are getting away with.

#17 ·
Prolly choose the ar 15, but hey , I got a little temper, but a big stick

Give up a Saturday night, omg , such a sacrifice
I have an 11 month old. We both work Saturdays usually And before that she was pregnant of course so we really haven't had many Saturday nights in the last few years. Our "Saturday nights" are usually during the week on a Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday
Well that explains why you guys are ok with giving up your Saturday. Some of us are single and enjoy the nightlife.

#21 ·
I don't drive nights. Only only during certain times if i have to and i'm very picky who i pickup.
I leave all the traffic, drunks, pukes, alcohol and cologne/ perfume smell to you night drivers.
Yes ofcourse i will miss out the unicorn rides like stripclubs or massage parlor rides.
I'm happy driving business people and sobers during the day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.