• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Reaching My Weekly Goal

town528

I finally figured Uber out. I reach my $1000.00 goal each week. I have had car maintenance the past two weeks and still hit my goal. I was laid off from work so I moved to full time driving. 19 more runs today for the 70 Quest plus $50.00 more before I hit a grand today!

steveK2016

Assuming the average trip per hour hasnt gotten better since I left Atlanta, my guess is 50 hours? Not too bad. I'm sure that took about 1500 miles to achieve at Atlanta X rates in a Kia Forte, with 29 MPG... $882 after gas, minus insurance and car payment... Better than what they earn at McDonalds for sure.

mercedesg17

Assuming the average trip per hour hasnt gotten better since I left Atlanta, my guess is 50 hours? Not too bad. I'm sure that took about 1500 miles to achieve at Atlanta X rates in a Kia Forte, with 29 MPG... $882 after gas, minus insurance and car payment... Better than what they earn at McDonalds for sure.
39 hours for me to reach my goal of 1000 a week and that with gas already deducted

wwud

Strategy?
Here’s what the weekends that I typically work look like. I know everyone has different strategies, but mine is to plan my work hours around the busy times. I only work surges. This week I worked a few hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I capitalized on the Frifay afternoon travel rush, ATL United game and busy airport traffic with college folks returning from spring break. This week, I will work the Monday morning airport crowd and whatever happenings will be going on towards the weekend. If it’s not busy, I don’t work. You have to work smart not hard.

Attachments

town528

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can analyze my earning all you want. Let's analyze you paycheck. Lets take your gross, your deductions, your monthly expenses, etc. No one takes home what they earn. It works for me and my budget. I just finish this with with $1100.

PTCGUY

You can analyze my earning all you want. Let's analyze you paycheck. Lets take your gross, your deductions, your monthly expenses, etc. No one takes home what they earn. It works for me and my budget. I just finish this with with $1100.
First off, you threw your numbers out there so expect feedback either positive or negative. Also, it appeared to me that steveK2016 was not being critical of your efforts but just making an observation based on experience. So don't get your panties in a wad.

steveK2016

First off, you threw your numbers out there so expect feedback either positive or negative. Also, it appeared to me that steveK2016 was not being critical of your efforts but just making an observation based on experience. So don't get your panties in a wad.
Correct, it was actually decent numbers. Not the greatest but better than most. Since none of my numbers were disputed, I must have been accurate.