• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

RDU DRIVER LOT ETIQUETTE

Bad Dog

Why can't YOU PEOPLE that blast your music with your windows open so that everyone is forced to listen to your cRAP........ have some common courtesy and lower the volume and close your windows.

cRAP sucks.

Bobbyk5487

Why can't YOU PEOPLE that blast your music with your windows open so that everyone is forced to listen to your cRAP........ have some common courtesy and lower the volume and close your windows.

cRAP sucks.
How about hunters stop hunting because people far away can hear their guns

Bobbyk5487

What do you expect they cant even take care of the bathroom there Wont be long for the first shooting
You shouldn't open your mouth with such non sense...
Post automatically merged:

cRAP sucks.
I hear all types of music playing in the lot and Im such a adult that I don't lose my crap over music playing

cRAP sucks.
You're just mad because US PEOPLE can afford cars nice enough to do uber....its not the music that's the problem it's your upbringing and the non sense that was put into your head and spirit....its all evil and it's all lies....

Rittz19007

I hear all types of music playing in the lot and Im such a adult that I don't lose my crap over music playing

You're just mad because US PEOPLE can afford cars nice enough to do uber....its not the music that's the problem it's your upbringing and the non sense that was put into your head and spirit....its all evil and it's all lies....
What are you talking about ? Im talking about there is a lot of scumbags that drive for Uber If your sticking up for them well then enough said

Why would anyone be mad about people wasting money on nice cars so Uber can destroy it and their making payments while walking Maybe hes upset about the music Because one it draws in the cops two He wants to listen to his own radio with out blasting it and three its not a block party Its a job There to work not check out you car

And dont come on here trying to make it a black or white thing If thats where your heading its a Ignorant thing Ignorance has no race

Last edited:

Bobbyk5487

What are you talking about ? Im talking about there is a lot of scumbags that drive for Uber If your sticking up for them well then enough said

Why would anyone be mad about people wasting money on nice cars so Uber can destroy it and their making payments while walking Maybe hes upset about the music Because one it draws in the cops two He wants to listen to his own radio with out blasting it and three its not a block party Its a job There to work not check out you car

And dont come on here trying to make it a black or white thing If thats where your heading its a Ignorant thing Ignorance has no race
He's said "YOU PEOPLE" when referring specifically to "cRAP" music aka rap music....but ok he wasn't targeting one race....and what exactly do drivers at rdu do to make you think they are such bad people?....i can't wait to hear this....btw we're independent contractors....we can run our business how we see fit....i absolutely have to blast my rap music before picking up these low energy boring air port pax....life is MUCH better when I get a trip to Chapel Hill or Carrboro or Durham and spend the rest of the day picking up real genuine people and not people with a superiority complex

Last edited:

Rittz19007

He's said "YOU PEOPLE" when referring specifically to "cRAP" music aka rap music....but ok he wasn't targeting one race....and what exactly do drivers at rdu do to make you think they are such bad people?....i can't wait to hear this....btw we're independent contractors....we can run our business how we see fit....i absolutely have to blast my rap music before picking up these low energy boring air port pax....life is MUCH better when I get a trip to Chapel Hill or Carrboro or Durham and spend the rest of the day picking up real genuine people and not people with a superiority complex
Yes we are independent contractors But we share that lot and restroom So there should be some consideration of others I heard people blasting country in there To me that is crap I cant speak for him and what he meant by it but Maybe you should look at yourself if you are thinking of one particular race When you here someone say crap music and you people To me its as simple as scumbags and none scumbags

Bobbyk5487

Yes we are independent contractors But we share that lot and restroom So there should be some consideration of others I heard people blasting country in there To me that is crap I cant speak for him and what he meant by it but Maybe you should look at yourself if you are thinking of one particular race When you here someone say crap music and you people To me its as simple as scumbags and none scumbags
Ok Go be great my friend

Idrive4Uber80

I listen to all types of music but you should be considerate of others. I mean you learn that in grade school right? My real beef is there is just too many @@@@ing drivers at the airport!

Bishop919

Not trying to take sides but when you spell crap with the R A P capitalized... well it hard to argue.
The YOU PEOPLE is just ‘gravy’ for the steak ?

Bobbyk5487

Not trying to take sides but when you spell crap with the R A P capitalized... well it hard to argue.
You must mean the original poster...we all know who and what he meant and what type of person he is...its funny the same ones that LOVES to shoot guns are the ones that has such a huge problem and have even killed over loud rap music....when it comes to folks getting rich by expressing their self all of a sudden the gun lovers ears are super sensitive

Disgusted Driver

I think me and @Bobbyk5487 had some serious issues in a previous thread about the airport but I have to say truth is truth.

When you use the phrase "YOU PEOPLE" that has racial overtones and has been used to refer to blacks many times in the past in a derogatory way so it's reasonable to assume the usage is similar and racist. Add in the "cRAP" and I'm hearing a rap -> black -> bad vibe.

If the OP had simply said it pisses them off that people are blasting music in the lot with their windows down that would get the point across without the racial overtones. See the difference?

Rittz19007

Ok maybe things should have been worded better and like I said I dont know what he meant by it when he wrote it But that does not take away the fact that I cant take a piss at the airport because some scumbag messed it all up And my thought process about my shooting comment was more in the lines of some dope head stealing out of the wrong persons car

Bobbyk5487

I have made post and seen post regarding this before...."some people" feel "some people" shouldn't be allowed to be uber drivers for whatever reason...one driver made a post about how it made him very angry to see a driver who look like his name was "Jaqwon" with a pretty "blonde" lady in the car....he never mentioned race, but c'mon!!!! There has never been a great awakening in this country, just new laws and amendments...but same attitude, same spirit...

Rittz19007

I have made post and seen post regarding this before...."some people" feel "some people" shouldn't be allowed to be uber drivers for whatever reason...one driver made a post about how it made him very angry to see a driver who look like his name was "Jaqwon" with a pretty "blonde" lady in the car....he never mentioned race, but c'mon!!!! There has never been a great awakening in this country, just new laws and amendments...but same attitude, same spirit...
Well scumbags come in all shapes and colors I come on here to vent I just really had to piss at the airport when i made my first rant

I hate all people equally In fact after doing this for so long I dont even see other drivers skin tone I just see a army of ants

I feel that since i started ive noticed a huge difference in drivers But my issue is the ones doing for their drug habits

I did not catch the capital Letters (rap )on his crap music comment I did not see his post for what is was So i do apologize for defending it

Last edited:

Bobbyk5487

Well scumbags come in all shapes and colors I come on here to vent I just really had to piss at the airport when i made my first rant

I hate all people equally In fact after doing this for so long I dont even see other drivers skin tone I just see a army of ants

I feel that since i started ive noticed a huge difference in drivers But my issue is the ones doing for their drug habits
What would make you think that's the case...as far as drivers driving for drugs

Bobbyk5487

Start really looking at other drivers Look for the ones scratching their arms a lot
Im so focus on myself and minding my business I don't notice none of these drivers except for this one curvaceous Latina.....other than that I have tunnel vision....