Ratings still a thing?

adbaker906

My rating hasn’t changed in almost a month. Usually it fluctuates for me at least every few days. And I don’t just mean my 4.XX out of 5 rating, the individual number of each rating I’ve received in the 1-5 stars hasn’t changed either. Anyone seen there’s change in the last few days?

Fozzie

Mine went up on Monday after not having driven in a week. Ratings go up and down, but it doesn't really matter as long as you don't go too low.

Peter Vann

My rating went from 4.95 to 4.96 recently. I noticed one of my 1 Stars fell off. One of the four. Can’t believe I got one starred by 4 pax.

Fozzie

Mine recently went up unexpectedly too. Looks like a 1* and a 3* fell off. (Still have 3 of each left though)

My bad ratings tend to go in cycles, probably all around the same time when I'm more irritable and less inclined to listen to pax shit. I make smart ass remarks and my ratings drop.

toiuber

My pax don't care about me. once in a while 500 rides maybe someone rates me a 1 and i see my rating go down by 0.01 or up.

I guess they're content and don't tap that rating much.

Last edited:

Peter Vann

Mine recently went up unexpectedly too. Looks like a 1* and a 3* fell off. (Still have 3 of each left though)

My bad ratings tend to go in cycles, probably all around the same time when I'm more irritable and less inclined to listen to pax shit. I make smart ass remarks and my ratings drop.
I can honestly say, I can’t explain all my low ratings (anything below a 4). The ones - sometimes I remember why but mostly it’s mystery. Mostly I don’t really care.