Ratings page changed

Uber Steve LV

They no longer allow you to figure out when you get less than 5* rating. I will no longer be handing out 5* if I have the slightest idea that they will rate low. Like surge fares, twice this weekend I got 1* because they didn't like the cost, I went ahead and returned the favor. I can eat a 1* pretty quick, they can't. When they get home, they'll wonder why no one taking their ping.
Looks like iPhone only right now

Last edited:

Randompanzy

They no longer allow you to figure out when you get less than 5* rating. I will no longer be handing out 5* if I have the slightest idea that they will rate low. Like surge fares, twice this weekend I got 1* because they didn't like the cost, I went ahead and returned the favor. I can eat a 1* pretty quick, they can't. When they get home, they'll wonder why no one taking their ping.
What do you mean? Pictures or?

Call Johnny Cab

Oh god, when will they stop with the constant changes. This is ridiculous.

kojeislandincha

Yes please explain

uberxreallysux

5* for riders who tip only

BKMxl

5* for riders who tip only
Does everyone do this? only 5 for tippers? They are not required to tip, if you give them great service they should imo, but never required.
Plus we have to rate when we end trip, riders can do it whenever so they will know if they just get dropped off and there rating drops. Gonna know it was you.

uberxreallysux

Does everyone do this? only 5 for tippers? They are not required to tip, if you give them great service they should imo, but never required.
Plus we have to rate when we end trip, riders can do it whenever so they will know if they just get dropped off and there rating drops. Gonna know it was you.
These passenger ride uber like 4 times a day. Dude no worries

Freebyrdie

These passenger ride uber like 4 times a day. Dude no worries
The PAX do know it's you, the impact of a 1* on PAX compared to us is significant and not hard at all to figure out. Especially since we rate immediately. You will repeatedly see on this forum...low rate your PAX you will see your average rating fall.

Freebyrdie

Absolutely! Look.....you decide for yourself what you want to rate your PAX. Don't let drivers in this forum influence you. If you have a nice PAX, showed you and your car respect, shared a nice conversation, give them what YOU feel they deserve. They can't be to blame for the false advertising they got sucked in to that tips are included. I believe word is getting out as I am personally seeing more tips. I never downgrade a PAX because they didn't tip. There are many jerk drivers that will give a PAX a 1* for no tip. That's not at all fair. How do we feel when we get an unfair 1*? Besides.....low ratings don't hurt the PAX. If their rating drops too low uber just gives them a nice fresh 5*. It's your business..make rules you can live by.

Uber Steve LV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they already did it, so what. I've nailed all the ones that 1 or 2* me. Now you can't unless you drop right away.
2 riders have me 1* this weekend, I went from 4.91 to 4.88. I have them 5, I changed them, and I had verification today that I was right. I can eat 1*, more rides, will eat it up, riders not so much. They ride maybe 1-2 a week, they'll begin to wonder why their request are going unanswered when they get home.
The reason for 1*, surge pricing. I've gone weeks end over end with nothing but 5*. Screw these riders, rate them all low, maybe Uber will see how ridiculous rating someone is.

fork2323

The PAX do know it's you, the impact of a 1* on PAX compared to us is significant and not hard at all to figure out. Especially since we rate immediately. You will repeatedly see on this forum...low rate your PAX you will see your average rating fall.
most Passangers don't, know, their rating at all and often ask, me what it is, ,I, don't, know if they can even see it

Freebyrdie

most Passangers don't, know, their rating at all and often ask, me what it is, ,I, don't, know if they can even see it
Well...if they don't know...let it be our public service to educate them......especially if they have a low rating....there is a sense of satisfaction from informing a PAX their rating is low...did they do this or that to warrent low,rsting? Do they realize how lucky they are to actually get a ride