• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ratings missing?

JJG47

yep I noticed last night when I refreshed my screen - they disappeared from all views (1 day /7 day/30 day/365)

sillymako83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I found it to be a useful tool to monitor how your daily ratings were. It also gave you a rough idea how individual passengers were rating you. This was really the only way to attempt to adjust daily habits in effort to keep a solid rating. I would suspect they will start deactivating drivers all willy nilly without cause. Just a canned email about how you can improve. My favorite advice was "Don't solicit 5 star ratings." WHO WOULD EVER DO THAT! I have never, ever asked a passenger for a 5 star rating. Another favorite was when a PAX would get out of the car promising you 5 stars like they just dropped a 10 spot on you. "Thanks Mr....those 5 stars pays as many bills as a fart of fairy dust!"

UberPasco

I don't think it is a glitch. For awhile yesterday it showed my overall rating in my 7, 30, and 365 day. Then the format of the page changed and it disappeared completely. You can only see the overall up in the corner.

sillymako83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course it's not a glitch. Everything Uber does is calculated in their favor.

Chisox1125

Someone in another feed send Uber a message, they sent him a response about an Update they did that erased the ratings on the portal, but claimed they were working to fix the problem