• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ratings drop since Uber Pro

DrivingThe916

I've been a 4.96 - 4.99 driver for over 3 years. My strategy has always been to not pick up passengers with a rating lower than mine at the current time and no farther away than 10 minutes and it has worked well for me. Since Uber Pro was introduced my rating has now dropped to 4.87 for no apparent reason. I did receive two rider feedbacks, back to back, one vehicle cleanliness and one for navigation. Both are bullshit but I figured it's someone looking for a free ride and wants something to @@@@@ about. I feel like they are trying to work me more to keep Gold status. I could really care less about the "perks" of Gold. None of it is beneficial to me. But I do pride myself on my rating. Has anyone else been experiencing the same?

Last edited:

Hpil77

I don't care any more this stupid ratings make me laugh anyway Uber and Lyft going down so bad and deserve not care the drivers 8000 trips don't worry

UberDiaz

I've been a 4.96 - 4.99 driver for over 3 years. My strategy has always been to not pick up passengers with a rating lower than mine at the current time and no farther away than 10 minutes and it has worked well for me. Since Uber Pro was introduced my rating has now dropped to 4.87 for no apparent reason. I did receive two rider feedbacks, back to back, one vehicle cleanliness and one for navigation. Both are bullshit but I figured it's someone looking for a free ride and wants something to @@@@@ about. I feel like they are trying to work me more to keep Gold status. I could really care less about the "perks" of Gold. None of it is beneficial to me. But I do pride myself on my rating. Has anyone else been experiencing the same?
Same thing happened to me 4.9 went to a 4.7, im not concerned about uber pro i been doing just fine these last 5 years. Just do what you been doing, that uber pro is such a scam to make drivers work that much harder and literally accept EVERY ride. I just drive the way ive been doing all these years, I cancel, decline if i have to, that uber pro is a joke dont even concern yourself with it.

Norm22

As soon as ou qualify for trip information before hand, you will immediately lose your status as soon as you decline three rides that suck. It happened to me twice once on Uber once on Lyft. Don't sweat it. It is really cool for the ten minutes you have it, but it goes away as soon as you exercise your new found information.