ratings decline

vechf

Over the past two weeks I've had 3 pax or more explain me that when they tried to rate us one day or one week after; the app will only let them rate one star and then the rating page disappears and they can't bring it back up has anyone else heard anything similar to this. Because over the last four to six weeks myself plus a few other drivers I know our ratings have declined rapidly for no reason.

bgftp29

Haven't noticed, my report this week was weird. Had all five stars on 32 trips last week. That never happens....

UberIgnorance

Haven't noticed, my report this week was weird. Had all five stars on 32 trips last week. That never happens....
Screenshot_2016-07-08-08-49-00.png

On my end, every other week since the debut of weekly reports has been in the 4.60s or 4.70s (except for one week where I only had a 4.49).

Go figure...

Tuhes

Over the past two weeks I've had 3 pax or more explain me that when they tried to rate us one day or one week after; the app will only let them rate one star and then the rating page disappears and they can't bring it back up has anyone else heard anything similar to this. Because over the last four to six weeks myself plus a few other drivers I know our ratings have declined rapidly for no reason.
yep...My rating dropped too from 4.9 to 4.85 in 2 weeks...I don't give a $$$t but it is kind of weird...Also my latest rating report dated June 20....

Citronbull

Yeah it sucks when you don't expect it. When you know an idiot pax is going to 1 star you, it's fine, but when it comes out of nowhere, it's a little aggravating. Stuff that I can't control, I don't worry about it. As long as I'm at 4.7 or higher, I'm good.

WMUber

The reason has been posted in other threads...

Uber is now giving ratings guidelines to passengers when they rate drivers.

It's the old-school, 4 = Very Good and 5 = Excellent.

Now remember a falling tide sinks all boats. If riders are now truly rating us (as opposed to simply giving out 5's), then the "Average", "Top Tier", and "Deactivation" levels will fall as well.

DriverX

YEah it benefits drivers to lower the curve so we can raise our cancel rates.

After a week or so I think the rider isn't allowed to rate you. I've had the app act like the op described when trying to rate a pax after taking another ride.

prolly a glitch that resulted in no rating hopefully