Rating system

AvengingxxAngel

Uber rating system should really show passengers the following options

5-acceptable service, I got a cheap trip from A to B safely, thanks.

4-terrible, I got a cheap trip but it wasn't cheap enough, and I expected more. Can I have a refund?

3-Absolute crap, a cheap trip safely from A to B doesn't meet my high standards and I'm too cheap to hire a Uber premium car.

2-OMG why is this person driving?

1-WTF I want this person fired?

At least this way passengers will know a below 5* rating is actually terrible. I'm tired of people who rate 4* thinking its good.

Who is John Galt?

At least this way passengers will know a below 5* rating is actually terrible. I'm tired of people who rate 4* thinking its good.

Uh Oh......I thought 4★ was good!

I have gotten so close to a driver rating of 4.0, so often, please don't tell me now, that I have set my sights too low. :eek::eek:

AvengingxxAngel

Uh Oh......I thought 4★ was good!

I have gotten so close to a driver rating of 4.0, so often, please don't tell me now, that I have set my sights too low. :eek::eek:
Aw no, I don't mean that, I just mean when passengers rate after a trip. I'm just ranting cause I got 3 x 4* over the last two weeks and my driver rating has gone from 4.98-4.96 it's frustrating cause dimwit passengers think rating a driver 4* is good, and I can't stand it.

I carry set of hoops in my car,and the end of the trip I always show riders how I can jump through the hoops,5 stars performance :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Maybe if we gave them a roadie they'd always rate 5* lol

The Rating system is only good so you can brag to your peers while you sit around at the airport.

Truth is majority of riders don't look or care what your rating is,
Ontop of that 4.95 and up is actually screwing yourself out of money.. because you will be driving further to pick up newer riders.

AvengingxxAngel

The Rating system is only good so you can brag to your peers while you sit around at the airport.

Truth is majority of riders don't look or care what your rating is,
Ontop of that 4.95 and up is actually screwing yourself out of money.. because you will be driving further to pick up newer riders.
True, I get a lot of 7 min pick ups sometimes more. I forget driver ratings are matched with passenger ratings for trips as opposed to the closest driver.

Golfer

5-acceptable service, I got a cheap trip from A to B safely, thanks.

4-terrible, I got a cheap trip but it wasn't cheap enough, and I expected more. Can I have a refund?

3-Absolute crap, a cheap trip safely from A to B doesn't meet my high standards and I'm too cheap to hire a Uber premium car.

2-OMG why is this person driving?

1-WTF I want this person fired?

Angel don,t stress after six months, I was 4.59, and never got called in to the hub , for " re_ educatin" , just do your best,
Dealing with the public umm , " you can please some of the people some of the time , but you can,t please all the people all the time"
From what I have read of your posts, & threads, I imagine you go go about ubering in a professional manner ,
Simply just carry on in the same manner.
With all the new imposts a lot of us will depart the Rideshare caper (me included ) uber will need you after Jan 15th ,
You have nothing to worry about,

By the way I was curious when after 4 weeks of not driving ( working on things post uber ) ,the last 2 weeks they dropped me .01 per week I went from 4.92 to 4.9
That brought a smile to my face , I find it hard to believe a pax would wait 3 weeks to downgrade me , and even harder to believe they would wait 4 weeks to lose another .01

Last edited:

AvengingxxAngel

Angel don,t stress after six months, I was 4.59, and never got called in to the hub , for " re_ educatin" , just do your best,
Dealing with the public umm , " you can please some of the people some of the time , but you can,t please all the people all the time"
From what I have read of your posts, & threads, I imagine you go go about ubering in a professional manner ,
Simply just carry on in the same manner.
With all the new imposts a lot of us will depart the Rideshare caper (me included ) uber will need you after Jan 15th ,
You have nothing to worry about
:smiles: Thanks, funny thing is I tell people not to worry about ratings until I get those 4* lol.

QLDUberDriver

True, I get a lot of 7 min pick ups sometimes more. I forget driver ratings are matched with passenger ratings for trips as opposed to the closest driver.

I dont know about that one. Im nowhere near a 4.4 but still they pop up on the occasional request. 4.4 - 4.5 is either ignored or cancelled for me. Taken too many to know its going to be a rough fare.