• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rating System

Wolfehowl

Anyone else notice a major problem with the rating system? I give 40+ rides a week, get maybe 10 rated rides, 9 of which are 5-star, and my rating keeps dropping. Pax are assholes, we all know that, but all it takes is one 1-star rating out of 40+ rides to kill your rating. I think that every unrated trip should be considered 5-stars to compensate for all the late-night drunken asshats that we have to deal with. Also, I received my first "safety" feedback a few months ago right after I started making all of my pax wear their seatbelts, even in the backseat per NC state law. Anyone else feel like the pax don't understand the rating system or that the only feedback that can be given, outside of the comments (which don't affect your rating by the way), is negative? It's like Uber and Lyft want the drivers to fail. What do you think?

Uberk5487

Anyone else notice a major problem with the rating system? I give 40+ rides a week, get maybe 10 rated rides, 9 of which are 5-star, and my rating keeps dropping. Pax are assholes, we all know that, but all it takes is one 1-star rating out of 40+ rides to kill your rating. I think that every unrated trip should be considered 5-stars to compensate for all the late-night drunken asshats that we have to deal with. Also, I received my first "safety" feedback a few months ago right after I started making all of my pax wear their seatbelts, even in the backseat per NC state law. Anyone else feel like the pax don't understand the rating system or that the only feedback that can be given, outside of the comments (which don't affect your rating by the way), is negative? It's like Uber and Lyft want the drivers to fail. What do you think?
You must be new....this topic is 5 years old....if Uber like you "they" will keep your rating high no matter what the pax try to do ...my score is at a constant 4.9 without me trying at all.....that's the thing...pax smell fear...a guy being to nice so he can get a five star comes across a creepy, and probably makes the ride kinda uncomfortable....just be yourself!!! I don't kiss no ass out here!!! And will cancel a trip in a heartbeat....

Mr. Popo

I wouldn't take a girl's number, told her I was married. She told me before she got out the car I was getting 1 star for being a jerk. What can you do??? Lol

Mr. Popo

Part time job, and I think I'm okay with my 350 plus rides and 4.9 rating. It's called I am married problem and my wife is a private investigator. Go play in traffic man

Rubio

I don't think I'd want to sleep with a girl who hits on her Uber driver. Kinda like I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member :p

sharknado523

I don't think I'd want to sleep with a girl who hits on her Uber driver. Kinda like I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member :p
I wouldn't sleep with anyone but I did have a pretty attractive passenger flash me at a stoplight. It was a nice punctuation to an otherwise uneventful night. And they were, as the old saying goes "real and spectacular."