Rating Protection... Is it new?

Inshur

finito

I have received this notice yesterday in manhattan after dropping off a girl who said i was driving very slow and I was like:eek::eek::eek: !!!!! Well, I always at least 5mhp over with city limits if traffic is moving. In 2 years of driving she was the first one to told that im driving very slow.. Im so glad that uber finally take an action for bad raters also..

Andrew Dice Clay Two

I have received this notice yesterday in manhattan after dropping off a girl who said i was driving very slow and I was like:eek::eek::eek: !!!!! Well, I always at least 5mhp over with city limits if traffic is moving. In 2 years of driving she was the first one to told that im driving very slow.. Im so glad that uber finally take an action for bad raters also..

View attachment 308439
Ratings protection insurance $300 a month

burgerflipper

Psychological ploy to make u feel comfortable around rotten pax
More like an attempt to introduce stars as an alternate form of currency.

To illustrate: Had a rider once who was gushing about how uber was so much cheaper than a cab, but still had so much better service, clean cars, polite drivers, etc. I innocently asked how do you think they pulled that off? He said its because we get to rate you.

He didnt leave a tip.

burgerflipper

So what's the cutoff? I got low rating email warning from Uber for 4.69 rating. I thought it was 4.6?
It is 4.5 for uber. Lyft is 4.6. Uber is being very kind to you by making sure you are aware that your rating is not what it used to be. Its all about you. They are being very kind.

TDR

I rather get deactivated than offer these animals that stuff after what they did to me. Yesterday I gave 4 one-stars to the animals. I never gave 4 one-stars in one day before. They only get barf bags, facial tissue, and hand sanititizer and chargers if I feel like giving it to them.
Give them 5. Nothing change, but your rating may go up. Ask me if question!!!

Rick N.

I rather get deactivated than offer these animals that stuff after what they did to me. Yesterday I gave 4 one-stars to the animals. I never gave 4 one-stars in one day before. They only get barf bags, facial tissue, and hand sanititizer and chargers if I feel like giving it to them.
What did they do?

Inshur New York