Rating on the dashboard look different

Thx58527

High-quality drivers typically have a low cancellation rate less than 5%

it looks like i'm bellow "Hi-quality driver" :smiles:

upload_2016-9-14_22-57-24.png

Icecool

I was told by Uber staff in April that the minimum was 4.5. If it has changed to 4.6, then that is a relatively recent thing, but even if so, I am still rating above that these days.
Yes I check with uber the minimum rating in Sydney is still 4.5 not 4.6 like Melbourne and rate has still not drop . I wonder why have we get more pay and lower Minimuim rating in Sydney .

Icecool

You WERE a high quality partner..... until Uber decided to unilaterally and arbitrarily change the goalposts.

Awesome stats btw. 4.92 rating on 1596 trips. I hope to score a ride with you someday when I'm using Uber.
It is 1596 5 star rated trips not trips . Just curious how many trip has he done . I think uber only care about money . The more driver the better for them . They rather have 10 drivers with a rating between 4.5 to 4.7 then one driver with a perfect 5 star rating . Not accepting and Cancelling trip cause them to loose money .

Thx58527

It is 1596 5 star rated trips not trips . Just curious how many trip has he done . I think uber only care about money . The more driver the better for them . They rather have 10 drivers with a rating between 4.5 to 4.7 then one driver with a perfect 5 star rating . Not accepting and Cancelling trip cause them to loose money .

2440 trips in total from july 2015 till now
1740 rated trips
1596 five star trips

dcc.

244x 5*
82% Acceptance
10% Cancellation

I've never really given a damn about ratings and so long that you know you are doing a reasonably decent job, I don't see why you should. There are so many factors that will affect it. I almost exclusively drive Friday nights, Sat, Sun and do a lot of CBD work.

Also, all my cancellations and non-acceptance are valid (as far as I'm concerned). I won't accept >6mins, anything with illegal u-turns or dumb pickup locations like the Cahill Expressway (you'd be surprised how often this happens). Cancellations for no-show, too drunk to hold a conversation, or children requiring car seats (also happens a lot on weekends... sigh).

Gallium

I won't accept >6mins, anything with illegal u-turns or dumb pickup locations like the Cahill Expressway (you'd be surprised how often this happens).
The other day I had a trip request with a pickup location of "Western Distributor, Sydney". I did NOT accept...

fields

The other day I had a trip request with a pickup location of "Western Distributor, Sydney". I did NOT accept...

Yes, don't accept those. Usually passengers near the fish market where it is just about impossible to stop.

Requests stating Cross City Tunnel are usually fine as these riders are usually on Kings Cross rd.

fields

Yes, don't accept those. Usually passengers near the fish market where it is just about impossible to stop.

Requests stating Cross City Tunnel are usually fine as these riders are usually on Kings Cross rd.

SSuber

2440 trips in total from july 2015 till now
1740 rated trips
1596 five star trips
How is the total number of trips and total rates trips accessible now? I had a look at the website after logging in, but couldn't find it.

SSuber

Why Uber drivers get deactivated
  • Average star rating drops below 4.6. If your star ratings are low, you’ll be given a warning and be placed under ‘quality review.’ If your ratings continue to stay low, you’ll be deactivated.
  • Documents expire. Your driver’s license, auto insurance, vehicle registration, and vehicle inspection all have expiration dates. Make sure to upload the up-to-date versions of your documents at least a week before they expire to avoid trouble. These deactivations usually come without notice, but they’re the easiest to correct.
  • Cancel too many rides, aka Cancellation Abuse, ACRO, or Skipping. To avoid a low ride acceptance rate, some drivers will accept a ride and then immediately cancel it. Uber will deactivate you for canceling too many rides.
  • Violate the Code of Conduct. Uber requires drivers to follow a code of conduct that prohibits violent or inappropriate behavior, drug and alcohol use, and any other illegal behavior.
  • Unsafe driving. Uber will deactivate you if passengers report any unsafe driving
  • Become inactive by not giving a ride for more than 90 days. Uber deactivates inactive drivers. Sometimes you’ll be warned with an email, sometimes you won’t.
  • Passenger makes a serious complaint about you. If a passenger goes out of their way to tell Uber that you were rude, or that you’re a bad driver, or that you made them uncomfortable in any way, you can be immediately deactivated without prior notice. You aren’t likely to be reactivated after a major passenger complaint.
  • You violate the Uber Terms of Service. Common policy violations that cause deactivation: Manipulating hourly pay guarantees, picking up street hails, manipulating the ratings system, picking and choosing passengers.
2016 update: Uber will no longer deactivate you for a low ride acceptance rate
In the past, if you didn’t accept enough of the ride requests that you received, Uber would warn you and deactivate your for having a low acceptance rate. As of April 2016, Uber will no longer do this. Instead, Uber will warn you via text and email that you aren’t accepting enough rides, and if you continue to keep a low acceptance rate, they can temporarily lock you out of the app.

How is my cancellation rate calculated? Your cancellation rate is based on the number of trips cancelled out of the total number of trips you accept. (For example, if you’ve accepted 100 trips and 4 of them are cancelled, your cancellation rate would be 4%.)

High-quality drivers typically have a low cancellation rate less than 5%.

What leads to deactivation? Each city has a maximum cancellation rate, based on the average cancellation rate of drivers in that area. We will alert you multiple times if your cancellation rate is much higher or if you are consistently cancelling more often than other drivers in your city, after which you may not be able to go online for a short period of time. If your cancellation rate continues to exceed the maximum limit, your account may be deactivated.

On Acceptance Rates:
High acceptance rates are a critical part of reliable, high-quality service, but not accepting trip requests does not lead to permanent deactivation.

Consistently accepting trip requests helps maximize earnings for drivers and keeps the system running smoothly. We know that sometimes things come up that prevent you from accepting every trip request or you may want to take a break, but not accepting dispatches causes delays and degrades the reliability of the system.

If you are consistently not accepting trip requests, we will notify you that your ability to remain online may be at risk. If your acceptance rate does not improve or you are declining more trips than other drivers in your city, you may not be able to go online for a short period of time.
My cancellation rate is in the 20s. Never once received a warning.

Thx58527

How is the total number of trips and total rates trips accessible now? I had a look at the website after logging in, but couldn't find it.

after recent app update, you could see total trips, total rated trips and 5star trips on the weekly reports only.

matPORTS

463 x 5 star
4.86 rating
86% acceptance rate
16% cancellation rate

My rating has been at 4.86 for a good 3 months now. Don't think its going up or down ever again at this rate.

Also, all my cancellations and non-acceptance are valid (as far as I'm concerned). I won't accept >6mins, anything with illegal u-turns or dumb pickup locations like the Cahill Expressway (you'd be surprised how often this happens). Cancellations for no-show, too drunk to hold a conversation, or children requiring car seats (also happens a lot on weekends... sigh).

Pretty much a similar story here. Seem to get 'Cross City Tunnel' pick-up requests quite regularly. If it's surging all around me (particularly on a Saturday night peak) and I get a non-surge request those get ACRO'd. As soon as the chronograph reaches 5mins (I'm old school when it comes to the time) I'm out of there! Luckily I haven't had any overly drunk passengers yet.

But the young children requiring booster seats is really starting to get frustrating now! Even for the relatively few requests of this nature, it almost makes me want to quit this all together in frustration. "Oh but if we take a taxi we don't need a booster seat"! I really can't believe that any parent is willing to put their childs' life on the line purely for convenience and/or to save a few bucks. But that's alright. We'll just sue the driver if something happens! Sorry but this is one area where Uber really needs to educate pax.