Rating messed up

HopefulSarah

Has anyone else had the experience of having your rating average messed up? I know that it is not that big of a deal, but that it can play a role if me and another driver of the same rating are in the same place. I know that it is not that big of a deal, but that it can play a role if me and another driver of the same rating are in the same place. .. Basically, I did the actual average for what my rating should be, and they have it less than that. I inquired with Uber. Should this be disturbing? thanks!!

I need more information about your issue to answer you specifically.
But just to answer your question "should this be disturbing" to satisfy your ranting, then yes, it is very disturbing.
Are you driving for Uber fulltime?

HopefulSarah

I need more information about your issue to answer you specifically.
But just to answer your question "should this be disturbing" to satisfy your ranting, then yes, it is very disturbing.
Are you driving for Uber fulltime?
Yes, full time. Here's what it is: 4.9 rating, but 65 five star ratings, 1 2 star and 5 4 star. Rating shoukd be 4.95....

how did you know the exact rated trips? I think your calculation is wrong hence the ''messed up rating''.
Sarah, you and your boy in the picture are a nice couple, I hope you guys will live togther for 100 years and have a lot of children.

appdriver

Yes, full time. Here's what it is: 4.9 rating, but 65 five star ratings, 1 2 star and 5 4 star. Rating shoukd be 4.95....
I think your math is off. Based on your info you have 71 rated trips, 350 stars. Based on that I come up with 4.89.

I think your math is off. Based on your info you have 71 rated trips, 350 stars. Based on that I come up with 4.89.
Guess MY math is wrong lol. 350 dived by 71 is 4.93.

HopefulSarah

70 ratings total

how did you know the exact rated trips? I think your calculation is wrong hence the ''messed up rating''.
Sarah, you and your boy in the picture are a nice couple, I hope you guys will live togther for 100 years and have a lot of children.
Haha, thx!

Well, it tells you lifetime ratings, 70. The big rating at the top says "65 5 star reviews"
The percentage breakdown lays it out. I kniw the 2 star i got, and tge rest are 4's. No 1's or 3's

bobby747

Sarah...worry the money be nice. Have a clean car. Put ratings I. Back of your mind....you I am guessing started for money not ratings. Just drive...

Fares... .yep. Fares care. All we need to see is surge and 2 words long. Trip...more cash less work

Hans GrUber

I'm not gonna lie... if we were getting paid more (and Jesus bobby you seem to be making about 70k a year so you don't count) badges are a legit nice thing. On a long trip with surge and a tip, I'm happy. Then I get a badge that says I was a great conversationalist in addition to that, it's nice. It doesn't make up for shit pay, but it's a nice way to be recognized for being better than average. Just sayin.

Rsabcd

Has anyone else had the experience of having your rating average messed up? I know that it is not that big of a deal, but that it can play a role if me and another driver of the same rating are in the same place. I know that it is not that big of a deal, but that it can play a role if me and another driver of the same rating are in the same place. .. Basically, I did the actual average for what my rating should be, and they have it less than that. I inquired with Uber. Should this be disturbing? thanks!!

Are you going off the % breakdown to get the number of each stars?

Its not exactly accurate. Only way it would be is if you have 100 rates trips.

Go through help to I have another issue with my account and send this...

Can I have breakdown of my ratings please , like this ....5 *=450 4*=30... 3*= -10 ....2*=5 ... 1*= -5