Rating hit from working weekend

GMCDriver

Is this normal? I worked the late night scene Thursday and Friday and my rating took a beating. My last seven days was in the 4.93 range and now I am looking at a 4.69. I keep my car spotless, AC on and ask if temp is ok, ask what station they want, don't talk much unless they do, etc.. I only have about 150 trips so far, but any suggestions on keeping the rating up? (edit: most of the rides were in the soho area, lots of short hops)

Thanks

AnonymousUberer

I thought my rating would take a huge bit last week because I drove a lot in the rain and had some delays and detours and I actually had a perfect 5 on 25 rides.

But I'd guess if you're driving the drunk crowd around it's harder to keep a high rating. I try to avoid the drunks as often as possible.

UberXTampa

Tampa drunks ding your ratings. I stopped servicing them completely. All are very short trips and you get poor ratings for no reason.

Chisox1125

It also could be because some people haven't rated you yet. If your the only uber they used and they didn't rate you they will either on there next fare or when they get receipt.

GMCDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the feedback / info. Guess where my last ride just took me too tonight... bleh

Chisox1125

Where at? I just dropped off by Courtside Grill. Three fares in about a 2 hour period and it's starting really good and I'm primed for what I (not other drivers lol ) would consider my best week money and rating wise.

GMCDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dropped off at Wob, Did a couple quick ones, then a couple lyft rides a bit farther away at channel side to the independent. It does seem like steady money, but no one out here tips compared to some other areas it seems. Best fare of the night was still my first from westchase to the rum festival in ybor.

Chisox1125

Not bad. I almost caught a 2.1 surge in the beginning but there was no XL drivers available in Dunedin at the time so I told the guy I couldn't take him even if I wanted to. Caught one a few min later to the Hideaway off McMullen booth. Then popped one from countryside to St Pete, then a decent fare then another good fare to ST Pete Beach. Took minimum fare that almost got me killed 3 times so I bolted out of the beach. All in all given the time it's a great night for me.