Rating from my trip today

yucklyftline

5 stars should have been Good. When is a ride ever excellent when you're stuck in traffic, or you make the pax walk to you when the streets are gridlocked, or you're taking a pool.

When is the next drivers meeting with this clueless company. I'd love to be a part of it. I'm as blunt as they come when I feel you're stacking the cards against me.

But who cares about ratings, right?

manuella

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2 days ago my issues reported area went full with like 7 gps complaints , 4 safe/ bad driving , 2 attitude complaints then it all disappeared leaving 1 gps issue I think they are trying to decide if this is good for the driver.

Genini-Contractor

2 days ago my issues reported area went full with like 7 gps complaints , 4 safe/ bad driving , 2 attitude complaints then it all disappeared leaving 1 gps issue I think they are trying to decide if this is good for the driver.
A GPS complaint should not effect the driver.

Jollyrodger

Just had a young girl, no older than 20. wow, I thought there was a turd on her shoes when she entered the car. Nope, it was her B.O. Some women have that stank thing.

Reversoul

If anything other than a 5 is a failure (only in uberville), the rating should have 2 options: satisfactory or unsatisfactory.

But we can discuss this until we're blue in the face, but nothing will ever change.

The reason the rating stays like this is because Travis knows that most people rate 5 stars. And he's right. The small percentage that get deactivated are simply unlucky or really bad at this.

The thing I don't understand is why doesn't he put effort into keeping the drivers he has instead of continuing to onboard? It would be cheaper in all honesty and better experience for all parties including riders.

yucklyftline

If anything other than a 5 is a failure (only in uberville), the rating should have 2 options: satisfactory or unsatisfactory.

But we can discuss this until we're blue in the face, but nothing will ever change.

The reason the rating stays like this is because Travis knows that most people rate 5 stars. And he's right. The small percentage that get deactivated are simply unlucky or really bad at this.

The thing I don't understand is why doesn't he put effort into keeping the drivers he has instead of continuing to onboard? It would be cheaper in all honesty and better experience for all parties including riders.
The referral bonus dropped to $700, it will quell the stampede for the time being.