1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Rating dropped!

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by Ubergirlzz, Dec 31, 2016.

1. yojimboguy

yojimboguy Well-Known Member

Whatever you do, DON'T give up some other job in order to put in more time Ubering. Uber is working very hard to recruit drivers and your share of the riders will inevitably get smaller. I've noticed that here, and I've been driving less than a year. Fortunately I have another full-time gig, so the financial loss is not that big a deal.

I did an experiment once to see how much I could earn in a week. I earned $1006 dollars, but it took me 55 hours -- and that was on top of the 40 hours at my regular gig. Since my regular gig offers health insurance, I wouldn't dream of giving it up to drive more for Uber.

2. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

Not anymore they have about two days to rate or until their next trip.

3. Ubergirlzz

Ubergirlzz Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Good to know, thanks for the info!

Just to clarify, are you saying that you did Uber for 55 hours and made $1006? That's about $18 per hour. Not too bad, but $25-$35/hr. would be better - like they advertise :rolleyes:

4. elelegido

elelegido Well-Known Member

As per DoUHaveAnyWater?DoUHaveAnyWater? :

The three stages of Uber drivers:

Noob - "My ratings are falling! This is so unfair! I'll... I'll... I'll write Uber a letter!"

Journeyman - "My ratings are still falling! I'll design a spreadsheet to track my ratings and work out why / who did this to me!"

Veteran - "Meh... f*** it. Time for a coffee".

Ubergirlzz and Shangsta like this.
  5. driver5000

driver5000 Well-Known Member

6. driver5000

driver5000 Well-Known Member

Rating System Very Very Bad another reason i quit Jan 1.

Ubergirlzz likes this.
  7. Ogbootsy

Ogbootsy Active Member

all that candy... Junky lookin car

Ubergirlzz likes this.