Rating Did anyone else have their rating damaged in the last couple of wks or was that just me?

3for3

Last couple of wks my overall 4.87 (4.9 on client app) Wk before last avg was 4.75 then the past wk it was 4.41 WTF? Now my avg is 4.85. Its gonna take me at least 2 wks to hit a decent weekly avg seeing as they do every two wks. I sent this email on Monday.

Ive been talking to a good # of drivers on the Uber Network that have said that as of late they have been experiencing a downward trend in their ratings over past few weeks, some say that they have been questioned by clients as to what their rating is as a passenger. Lately i feel as do others that passengers that were not aware of their rating until recently have been retaliating at random on all drivers they encounter. I too have had two seperate instances that can clearly recall where looking back should have raised alarm.

1. A passenger tells me that they see that my rating is a 4.9 an rhey are use to drivers w a 4.5-4.7 range and that i must be a unicorn, be careful dont get a swollen ego too soon it could all go the other way real quick.

2. A passenger says wow i cant believe im riding with a 4.9, did you just start? I tell them No i have been with Uber for a while now, he then said hmm a 4.9 were gonna have to fix that now, aren't we? I wasnt sure what he meant until now.
Some say that they have been asked is this the only thing you do and when they tell them what else they do outside of Uber that they get a message later in the week on the summery about "PROFESSIONALISM."
We have clients that ask about or for services but then turn around and report drivers when clearly the client initiated the conversation.
I know i should focus on 5* service but its cleary distracting not knowing whether the passenger is genuine or out to sabatoge drivers ratings/ livelyhood in some instances.
What can i do? Oh i know, drive my ass off to counteract the lows, right?

nutzareus

3.57 rating last week, dropped from 4.85 to 4.80 on my Baltimore account. @@@@ these passengers, 4* for not tipping...

Raider

Mine stayed the same at 4.88 but I gave a lot of pax 2-4's for their tardiness and behavior.

uber genesis

i had a 4.5 week, not sure who @@@@ed me, the dc college students or the richmond ones as i drove both cities, my guess is the RVA @@@@@@@@

UberReallySucks

Last couple of wks my overall 4.87 (4.9 on client app) Wk before last avg was 4.75 then the past wk it was 4.41 WTF? Now my avg is 4.85. Its gonna take me at least 2 wks to hit a decent weekly avg seeing as they do every two wks. I sent this email on Monday.

Ive been talking to a good # of drivers on the Uber Network that have said that as of late they have been experiencing a downward trend in their ratings over past few weeks, some say that they have been questioned by clients as to what their rating is as a passenger. Lately i feel as do others that passengers that were not aware of their rating until recently have been retaliating at random on all drivers they encounter. I too have had two seperate instances that can clearly recall where looking back should have raised alarm.

1. A passenger tells me that they see that my rating is a 4.9 an rhey are use to drivers w a 4.5-4.7 range and that i must be a unicorn, be careful dont get a swollen ego too soon it could all go the other way real quick.

2. A passenger says wow i cant believe im riding with a 4.9, did you just start? I tell them No i have been with Uber for a while now, he then said hmm a 4.9 were gonna have to fix that now, aren't we? I wasnt sure what he meant until now.
Some say that they have been asked is this the only thing you do and when they tell them what else they do outside of Uber that they get a message later in the week on the summery about "PROFESSIONALISM."
We have clients that ask about or for services but then turn around and report drivers when clearly the client initiated the conversation.
I know i should focus on 5* service but its cleary distracting not knowing whether the passenger is genuine or out to sabatoge drivers ratings/ livelyhood in some instances.

People are having their and you're worried about stupid ratings?? Did you see the posts about the pings going way down and drivers making 30 bucks for 11 hours online... The only time you should worry about those stupid ratings is when UBER threatens to deactivate you because of it ... other than that uber on til you can't any more. Just know that this gig is very unreliable...

UBERBUS_LA

No, you are not alone. It seems Uber manipulates rating to low so you are under pressure to give more than perfect service. Almost everyone get better at job by gaining experience, not worse.

3for3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
People are having their income and you're worried about stupid ratings?? Did you see the posts about the pings going way down and drivers making 30 bucks for 11 hours online... The only time you should worry about those stupid ratings is when UBER threatens to deactivate you because of it ... other than that uber on til you can't any more. Just know that this gig is very unreliable...
I dont know whatvto say about that one, what was the maket, DC, Baltimore?

Ubermanpt

My rating in last 2 weeks is 4.67, overall down to 4.89 from 4.91. In last month I have gotten my lowest ratings. From now on, unless the pax come out within 2 minutes or tip I'm going to 4 stars instead of the usual 5 I always give. I've been too nice and it seems the pax like to give 4's now so I can reciprocate

New Girl

It happened to me a few weeks ago. I went from 4.94 down to 4.93 not that I am complaining but I got a 4.7 one weekend. Then the next week I got all 5's brought it back up to 9.94. I think though that you are right about retaliation. If a customer has a low score they seem like they want to get back at drivers.