Rate this PAX

Emp9

i get a beep 2am by my house sunday night . 8min away , of course no traffic i know i can get there faster. i get a text, hey man i only live 5 min from work so its cool if you cant come and i need to find someone closer. i thought that was cool of him decided to go anyway. I get there and its a bar , but the complex entrance is blocked off for construction) he left that part out,

i text him to meet me at 711 which is across the street. he keeps saying come the other side entrance. i already drove 7 min waited 3 min and now have to go around 3 blocks and through the other side of the shopping center. i finally get inside the center and in front of the bar , i text im here. he bs's with co workers for another 2 min. gets in finally i said bro you could have told me before dont come the main entrance that i wouldnt be able to get in , he gets all offended, i calm him down, then he says , oh i need to stop at the 7/11.

what??? you mean the one you wouldnt walk to just 5 min ago? so he leaves his bag in my car and i wait and drop him home all of 3 min away , easy walk (which i knew was a short ride) but man i got sucked into this. what would you rate him?

Emp9

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1*. The @@@@@@@ wouldn't meet me at the 7-11 but then wants me to stop there? Screw him.
lol i thought he was trolling me, he just didnt want to walk across , and it wasnt even a real street its a shopping complex street with 0 traffic at 2am.

UberXTampa

Now rate my pax:

Ping dropped across the street in SOHO where she works.
If she simply input the name of place, it would be very easy to pick her up, but not a problem, she comes out and walks to the car, does not make a problem there.

Then we go towards McDill AFB in a huge storm.
We make 2 stops.
Some roads are completely flooded. I see a few stalled cars abandoned on the roads.
As we approach to her house, the only street that goes there is a huge pile of water. she demands that I drive and it is not too deep. but it is. As I drive, water covers the headlights. It is that high.
I am scared we might get stalled there. I finally make it out of the flooded street and towards her home. I get out and help her get her shopping from the trunk, wish her a good night and I leave with a smell occupying my car she left behind.

No TIP for 2 stops and all this trouble and helping her put these in trunk and out, and making 2 stops! she works in service industry!

I rated her still generously: a 4 star.

What would you rated this pax?

Emp9

Now rate my pax:

If she simply input the name of place, it would be very easy to pick her up, but not a problem, she comes out and walks to the car, does not make a problem there.

We make 2 stops.
Some roads are completely flooded. I see a few stalled cars abandoned on the roads.
As we approach to her house, the only street that goes there is a huge pile of water. she demands that I drive and it is not too deep. but it is. As I drive, water covers the headlights. It is that high.
I am scared we might get stalled there. I finally make it out of the flooded street and towards her home. I get out and help her get her shopping from the trunk, wish her a good night and I leave with a smell occupying my car she left behind.

No TIP for 2 stops and all this trouble and helping her put these in trunk and out, and making 2 stops! she works in service industry!

probably a 3, depends how much the ride was, if it was below $7 total , id give a 2

Chicago-uber

Now rate my pax:

We make 2 stops.

This one deserved a 1 star. She put your source of income - car into jeopardy. You could've stalled out there and lose a lot of $$ in towing and fixing the car and lost income.

What is it with these service industry people. Do they know what tip means?

Emp9

This one deserved a 1 star. She put your source of income - car into jeopardy. You could've stalled out there and lose a lot of $$ in towing and fixing the car and lost income.

What is it with these service industry people. Do they know what tip means?
i dont know but they sure like to accept tips , but not give them often. i only got a tip once from a bartender and it was her night out and she was pissed up.

Chicago-uber

Now rate my pax...

Pin in the wrong location. At least she called me right away to say where she is. True pickup was exactly one block away. Tells me she's running late to train station. Train station is only 3 minutes from the pickup. I wanted to cancel, but it was an easy run and I was already there...

The fare was around $5 with the surge... Lol. And she tipped me $1. And was very appreciative that I picked her up.

Emp9

Now rate my pax...

Pin in the wrong location. At least she called me right away to say where she is. True pickup was exactly one block away. Tells me she's running late to train station. Train station is only 3 minutes from the pickup. I wanted to cancel, but it was an easy run and I was already there...

The fare was around $5 with the surge... Lol. And she tipped me $1. And was very appreciative that I picked her up.
thats a 5. tipped and told you right away, yeah sucky fare but thats ubers price.

JaguaGirl

i get a beep 2am by my house sunday night . 8min away , of course no traffic i know i can get there faster. i get a text, hey man i only live 5 min from work so its cool if you cant come and i need to find someone closer. i thought that was cool of him decided to go anyway. I get there and its a bar , but the complex entrance is blocked off for construction) he left that part out,

i text him to meet me at 711 which is across the street. he keeps saying come the other side entrance. i already drove 7 min waited 3 min and now have to go around 3 blocks and through the other side of the shopping center. i finally get inside the center and in front of the bar , i text im here. he bs's with co workers for another 2 min. gets in finally i said bro you could have told me before dont come the main entrance that i wouldnt be able to get in , he gets all offended, i calm him down, then he says , oh i need to stop at the 7/11.

what??? you mean the one you wouldnt walk to just 5 min ago? so he leaves his bag in my car and i wait and drop him home all of 3 min away , easy walk (which i knew was a short ride) but man i got sucked into this. what would you rate him?
5. It's your fault. You shouldn't have picked him up.....lol