Rate my Pool route

MC203

IMG_5564.PNG

Johnny Walker

Seriously man, I left town on Monday; a few hours after they sent me 60 for $120. Basically, they told me to not take a break after a long week driving and I said...sure.
I came back 2 hours ago and I feel amazing. I spent $400 (camping in the bushes) and I didn’t make that $400 the whole week which is penny’s compare to what I experienced.
Wrote a 2.5 miles email to Uber and shared my experience. Sometimes you need to take a step back and analyze the situation. It’s neen bad! And I told them that.
I wish you and everyone else an amazing weekend

MC203

So is there a story attached to this? Or is this one of ubers "20% more efficient routes"

There is...

TL;DR: pax ordered car for out of town friend to "Blvd Hotel on Ventura". apparently the handoff to Google Maps brought up random dropoff on Ventura Blvd, and Uber had the hotel? I even verified the addy with Pax when they got in and he said " yes Ventura Blvd". not my fault, but awesome route. works for me

Johnny Walker

I’m glad you’re happy with this and I take my first comment back; but based on the info you shared, you got paid only $16 for 20 miles/25 minutes and you had to make extra U turns/exits at the same time.
The whole scenario would totally piss me off. But again, it’s $16 doing this