Rate hike coming?

dfw_driver

upload_2017-9-27_11-50-32.png

Vanquisher

Also uber scams drivers and makes more then 50%. I did a ride from airport to McKinney. Client pays 78$. I got the surge 1.2x. Based on what he paid I should have get 2.0 surge. Uber got 38$ and I got 36$ which includes 5$ tolls.

nighthawk398

Also uber scams drivers and makes more then 50%. I did a ride from airport to McKinney. Client pays 78$. I got the surge 1.2x. Based on what he paid I should have get 2.0 surge. Uber got 38$ and I got 36$ which includes 5$ tolls.

That's what upfront pricing Rider paid what he was told and you got paid what Uber told you

What's the issue? Uber never said you get paid a percentage of what the rider pays

Waffles

If you believe Uber, I refer you to exhibit A..the drivers destination caps! And if you notice the 180 days propaganda has disappeared from the app dashboard...the prosecution rests.

Uber would screw you in the butt and tell you its a prostate exam and good for you.

You get paid between $0.50-$1.00 per pool pick up depending on the market

Its sucks. 3 of my drivers have worked it.

fxcruiser

And (hopefully not) you went back to DFW without a paying butt in the seat ! Deadheading means that $36 got cut in half. I ask again...your Vehicle etc. and you willingly work for a (Ponzi scheme) company that pays themselves more than you; the Contractor, receives. WHY,WHY do you do this?

Uber would screw you in the butt and tell you its a prostate exam and good for you.

Its sucks. 3 of my drivers have worked it.
"3 of my Drivers".... Holy chit...where did you find three individuals STUPID enough to sub scrUber driving!?!? You raiding homeless camps, freeway underpasses in Dallas....prison work release programs!?