• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Rate Analysis & perspectives

ubermaster5000

It's as if Uber made a change that directly targeted my rideshare strategy which consists of long highway trips with minimal traffic and low stress.

DONALDTRUMPSHAIR

Check any ride at any time for the direct impact on your earnings.

Uber is grabbing a larger share of the passenger fare on fast long hauls. Uber’s percentage increases the closer you get to one mile per minute, All other rides are just NOISE in the final analysis.

#########

View attachment 282281
Can't wait for all the Uber shills to explain how this new system is better for drivers.

South Shore Driver

Nobody wanted to do short trips before. They did this to almost force you to go for short trips.

They are also making a partnership with Starbucks. The type of ride where you do Uber Eats and get somebody's coffee and bring it to him is being encouraged.

albert+

Thank you for your time doing this analysis, could you share the excel file please? I'll do a quick change because I'm on old rates.

Thanks

Diamondraider

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check any ride at any time for the direct impact on your earnings.

Uber is grabbing a larger share of the passenger fare on fast long hauls. Uber’s percentage increases the closer you get to one mile per minute, All other rides are just NOISE in the final analysis.

#########

View attachment 282281
Sorry folks....formula typo. Posting a revised spreadsheet shortly