• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Random Thread

MHR

Is that the park the kid died going down the extreme slide?
That was at the Kansas City Park, one of the offshoots of the original park. Sadly, lots of things went wrong including the boy didn’t even meet the requirements to get on the ride.

The one in my town is the original park.

Jay Dean

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was at the Kansas City Park, one of the offshoots of the original park. Sadly, lots of things went wrong including the boy didn’t even meet the requirements to get on the ride.

The one in my town is the original park.
Have so many great memories from there growing up! Now I just tube if I’m down that way, but even that has been awhile due to being so busy !

Jay Dean

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Random thought so I thought about starting a camping thread but not sure it’s really the place here...anyways I’m slowing gathering my camping gear to camp at various spots in Texas (we have a lot) the idea is invest in some gear and the rest is just gas and park fees

I bought a portable breathable air mattress and it sort of did the trick...but found if I put this under it, redcap closed cell sleeping pad, and this combo works perfect together (super comfy) although it in total costed 70 but if you use it a lot it’s def worth it
F85AEE7A-79E7-4E50-A8BA-A9AD7D7C94A0.jpeg

a couple weeks back I remember @sellkatsell44 saying or something like it for camping gear, and it got me thinking to look up more options and yeah, this thing is amazing even it itself you combine it with the air mattress it’s pretty awesome on a flat surface for camping.

Next I wanted a led lantern but found this at amazon for cheap, cool concept it’s a fan and light together...
98064A29-39E0-4D1A-93C7-1B5952064D24.jpeg

Have a tent a sleeping bag a cooler and quite a few anker chargers and oh the pour over coffee and portable Coleman grill..what else should I get/invest in?
Post automatically merged:

@MHR you ever camped Enchanted rock? Or along Guadalupe?

Last edited:

MHR

Random thought so I thought about starting a camping thread but not sure it’s really the place here...anyways I’m slowing gathering my camping gear to camp at various spots in Texas (we have a lot) the idea is invest in some gear and the rest is just gas and park fees

I bought a portable breathable air mattress and it sort of did the trick...but found if I put this under it, redcap closed cell sleeping pad, and this combo works perfect together (super comfy) although it in total costed 70 but if you use it a lot it’s def worth it View attachment 354928

a couple weeks back I remember @sellkatsell44 saying or something like it for camping gear, and it got me thinking to look up more options and yeah, this thing is amazing even it itself you combine it with the air mattress it’s pretty awesome on a flat surface for camping.

Next I wanted a led lantern but found this at amazon for cheap, cool concept it’s a fan and light together...
View attachment 354933

Have a tent a sleeping bag a cooler and quite a few anker chargers and oh the pour over coffee and portable Coleman grill..what else should I get/invest in?

@MHR you ever camped Enchanted rock? Or along Guadalupe?
No, we used to camp out at Paleface near Spicewood all the time. Up until 1998.

I think they renamed it something politically correct but that's what I've always known it as.

After the twins came along with all their problems we couldn't go camping anymore. Quite the bummer but oh well.

tohunt4me

Yesterday
September 10th, 1945
Marked the 74th Anniversary of the Decapitation
Of " Mike the Headless Chicken"

Originally intended for lunch
Mike went on to infamy.
Earning $4,500.00 a month at sideshows.
Equivellent to $50,000.00 a month now

( yes a Headless Chicken achieved more Fame & Fortune than we ever will )

" HAVE AN UBER DAY " !

Attachments

Last edited:

Invisible

I want to try some curds,

I’ll visit in 2020

:thumbup:
By that time, I’ll be living in CA, now that Uber drivers are employees. 😛

Why did the chicken cross the road?
View attachment 355051
Because he has been there before

They have them at Culver’s if you have Culver’s there
Did you ever try them, Jay?

Anyone of you who come to WI, I’ll buy you a 🍺 and cheese curds,😊

Last edited:

sellkatsell44

I think the school trip to africa is a go.. only part is it will be pricy but I’m ok with it for experience. That and I have to get the time off. I don’t think it should be a problem... except I might not take as many days in thanksgiving as I originally planned because of vacation hours but more so the funds.

Lots to think.

Lots to do.

So darn lazy (I am though).

I’ll buy you a 🍺 and cheese curds,😊
😁