Random Thread

NauticalWheeler

Fellas, you ever have to go a day without a master bathroom toilet and have to act like your brilliant "idea" of peeing in the shower with the water running is a new idea and you haven't been doing it for years already?

MHR

LAFAYETTE, La (press release) – For the first time in over 40 years, Festivals Acadiens et Créoles—the world’s largest Cajun and Creole festival—will be hosted virtually, to the world. With the theme “Bonne Fête Tout le Monde,” three days of festivities will include live and pre-recorded performances from local musicians, Festival Eats, cooking demonstrations, workshops and a virtual race.

NauticalWheeler

LAFAYETTE, La (press release) – For the first time in over 40 years, Festivals Acadiens et Créoles—the world’s largest Cajun and Creole festival—will be hosted virtually, to the world. With the theme “Bonne Fête Tout le Monde,” three days of festivities will include live and pre-recorded performances from local musicians, Festival Eats, cooking demonstrations, workshops and a virtual race.
Do they only accept real money to participate?

MHR

I can't decide if this is more lame or sad.
They're doing a real race as well, I think. The routes are all mapped out. I dunno.

I'd like to go in person one year but it's pretty cool that everything will be streamed this year. I've been able to see things I normally wouldn't be able to attend by stuff going virtual this year.

Kings-Full

Laissez le bon temps rouler virtuellement!

Somehow it's not quite the same. Better than nothing though.

• Love
Reactions: MHR