Random $150 bonus from Lyft?

Jmarsbeats

I dont know what I did to get the bonus money but suddenly I got a direct deposit from lyft for $150. usually I cash out all my earnings Monday evening for the week before which I did and had not seen this amount available. At this point Im for sure not going to contact Lyft lol.

I have a 4.9 rating and over 700 rides given. Never had a sign on bonus and haven't had any referrals.

anyone else randomly receive this ?

Adieu

I dont know what I did to get the bonus money but suddenly I got a direct deposit from lyft for $150. usually I cash out all my earnings Monday evening for the week before which I did and had not seen this amount available. At this point Im for sure not going to contact Lyft lol.

I have a 4.9 rating and over 700 rides given. Never had a sign on bonus and haven't had any referrals.

Did you make a surprisingly larger than usual sum on Lyft?

If you go over a certain number, Lyft usually pays in 2 deposits (simultaneously or close enough to it) ....and one of them is usually $150-something for some bizarre reason

Trump Economics

Did you make a surprisingly larger than usual sum on Lyft?

If you go over a certain number, Lyft usually pays in 2 deposits (simultaneously or close enough to it) ....and one of them is usually $150-something for some bizarre reason
Or it's your settlement money

beezlewaxin

I also received a random bonus on last week's pay, although it was only $9.86.

I looked back through each day and it appeared as a line item for Sunday's earnings.

empresstabitha

Cleaning fee?

bedouin

Most likely you completed a bonus you were eligible for, and didn't realize it.

Jennyma

They accidentally gave me a $50 bonus. Said it was a mistake but their so I can keep it.

Norbil

You can check your bonus. It's likely the $150 Power Driver Bonus. They usually give the bonus before they deposit the amount every Tuesday.