• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Ramkissoon Fired!

Just one more trip

I guess she should have gone with the "somebody slipped something into my drink" defense. The 'justified behavior defense" did not play out too well for her.

Old Rocker

I worked in hospitals for 30 years. We had some real tyrants for doctors. I'm sure they were just a small percentage of the total number of doctors, but they really made up for it with their tantrums.

One was especially notorious at a hospital in which he was part owner. The hospital eventually went bankrupt, so he had to go back to practicing at the county hospital. The hospital wouldn't put him on a leash and a bunch of employees sued for hostile work environment. The doc was censored by the state medical board. In addition, he was under investigation for Medicare fraud. He ended up being murdered in his office by a business partner.

D Town

I worked in hospitals for 30 years. We had some real tyrants for doctors. I'm sure they were just a small percentage of the total number of doctors, but they really made up for it with their tantrums.

One was especially notorious at a hospital in which he was part owner. The hospital eventually went bankrupt, so he had to go back to practicing at the county hospital. The hospital wouldn't put him on a leash and a bunch of employees sued for hostile work environment. The doc was censored by the state medical board. In addition, he was under investigation for Medicare fraud. He ended up being murdered in his office by a business partner.
Sounds like a friggen soap opera but also sounds accurate.