1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

RALLY For Regulatory Parity and Accessibility: 06/22 @11:30AM on NY City Hall Steps

Discussion in 'New York City' started by NYETA_, Jun 14, 2016.

1. NYETA_

NYETA_

2. Rustyshackelford

Rustyshackelford

Finally see whos lining your pockets! I hope a journalists and the attorney general get wind of this

3. Onstriker

Onstriker

You think forcing us drivers to convert our cars into wheelchair accessible cars is going to happen when we are not employees and rideshare apps do not own our cars? They're our business and personal car. It won't happen. Uber Lyft would have to give some big incentive to get drivers to convert their cars. Or buy there own cars and hire drivers.

4. Rustyshackelford

Rustyshackelford

Its obvious that yellow/green cabs are paying this lobby to mess with uber. Its okay, like I said there are enough departments that love to bust corruption, they will be notified of this.

5. Don't you just hate it when a bunch of poor immigrants try to bully a 63 billion dollar company around.

6. sssteven

sssteven

nothing personal uber and lyft combined does not pay enough to buy a car with wheel chair modifications. Not worth the tax writeoffs

7. Admitter

Admitter

Driving:
    UberX
    Relax folks !!
    Nothin is gonna happen :D

8. GlenGreezy

GlenGreezy

The city pays for the modifications I believe.