Raiders game surge

Jtdub

I am so over this fake surge crap. Raiders game got out and no surge at all. People milling about, traffic crazy no surge except north of the stadium. Then it finally surges but only 1.4. I drop off at Jack London and it is bright red 5.0. Anybody get a piece of that? By the time I got there it was back down to 1.4ish. I am starting to wonder if the surge shows up on individual driver's phones differently based on how close they are.

Uberdancer

IMG_0908.JPG

Jtdub

How do I make uber believe I am far away from the surge when I am actually in its keester?

mrwy

Unless you happen to be in the area or taking a break its not likely to pan out after ball games.

mrwy

post $100 trip screen shots for any of the raiders games last year including the play offs.

Misunderstood Pirate

It's hard to screenshot someone barking.
I'm so good that I took the people to the game on Uber and they invited me to the Tail gate gave me a free ticket and gave me $100 to bring them home

On Uber? Commercial insurance needed?
Uber or barking. It never fails.

He has that uber pro app. The one that you wait till it surges after a Raiders game then scramble cancling in hopes that your next will be that $100 trip.
u cherry pick every request. Not that difficult. Helps if you can speak English well.