Radio ad

bobby747

i feel they are targeting our market indirectly as how many phila driver are really doing fraud..WE ARE TAXI CABS..RIDESHARE WORDS IS FROM s . valley..its a bullshit word...
the insurance world know thier is 1000's of city driver who dont tell thier ins. about uber and lyft..THEY WANT A SMALL PIECE OF THE PIE

OGT

F these insurance companies. You pay all this money and if you get into a small accident you're afraid to use them because of the rate hike. Yet, my premium still goes up for b's reasons?? I have 0 points for the last 10yrs and 0 accidents. I can't wait for autonomous cars and I hope these insurance companies suffer hard from lost revenue.

bobby747

I remember no 6 2006 myself and do 5 series I want to avoid a kid in Atlantic City parking lot I caught the poll damage was 1800 cash.. in my insurance raised rate 600 and year 3 years I friggen AIG..My family loss over on a $10000 y stock investments during the market collapse and 05 in the cover bills them out

Hans GrUber

Just drive without insurance.

Honestly, that's the equivalent of what many drivers are doing. It's not hard for an insurance company to put together you are driving for uber and god forbid you have an SERIOUS accident while not driving with a pax in the car. The insurance company will devote the resources to figure it out and they will not pay. Careful out there if your carrier doesn't know.

Also, as far as businesses go, insurance is pretty high up on the crook scale.