Radar Detector

Wookie767

Valentino v1? I belive is the only one that actually works. Other then that. The cops Already have your speed by the time any of those go off. Its a waste

Mvlab

As the title says, does anyone here use radar detector so you can spot the popos? Ive been thinking about buying one
It can be useful on highways, because they detect radars way beyond radars effective range. But what really works- laser gun jammers. It saved my arse several times.

bostonwolf

If you get a speeding ticket in or around Boston, either you were driving like a complete ass and deserve it, or the cop is having a bad day.

HAAS

It can be useful on highways, because they detect radars way beyond radars effective range. But what really works- laser gun jammers. It saved my arse several times.
I had no knowledge of existence of the latter equipment. Thanks. What is the legal status of employment of the same in MA and/or the surrounding states?

B_Strong

I’ll be getting one of this in a few weeks. Will try to find one under $400, not because i drive crazy but just to be safe.

I usually go the speed limit or 5-10 extra miles/hr