• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Racial segregation at the lax tnc lot

deadmile

Feels like an episode of lock up there’s the white group conversing, the african american group, the Armenians ,and the hispanics. Feels like an episode of National Geographic. I’m gonna stir the pot and break racial Ties and converse with the African Americans hope everyone had great weekend

Last edited:

powmoe

Feels like an episode of lock up there’s the white group conversing, the african american group, the Armenians ,and the hispanics. Feels like an episode of National Geographic. I’m gonna stir the pot and break racial Ties and converse with the African Americans hope everyone had great weekend
The “white group”? Be consistent, you mean the western European Americans.

Z129

When I'm at events where Uber drivers are hanging around, I seem to end up with a group of nerds standing around me. Male, female, white, black, brown, whatever. But all clearly nerds. I thought I was one of the cool kids back in high school. Maybe I was mistaken.

For those of us who only drop off at LAX and then scram, what is going on in the open trunks? Just using the open trunk as a seat? Gambling? Rolling Speakeasy?

LoveBC

When I'm at events where Uber drivers are hanging around, I seem to end up with a group of nerds standing around me. Male, female, white, black, brown, whatever. But all clearly nerds. I thought I was one of the cool kids back in high school. Maybe I was mistaken.

For those of us who only drop off at LAX and then scram, what is going on in the open trunks? Just using the open trunk as a seat? Gambling? Rolling Speakeasy?
Open hatch allows the car to air out.

I’ve also seen card games...

It also provides a little shade since there are no trees (magic or otherwise) in this lot

hanging in there

Open trunks are for smoking weed.