Quiz night

724 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jack Barclay 
#1 ·
Hope you all had a good summer work or holidays

One road in nw6 had a door number ends with 1/2

Reactions: Momo11
#7 ·
Hi
My home address has been changed so i was updating my driving license and logbook. But need to update to the TFL as well so they will update their records. I was emailing TFL and giving my new address and also i have TFL private hire online account so just loged in and updated the address. However i have the private hire veichle certificate and on the back it says need to fill out section B1 B2 C and D1. But on the B2 what need to do?? Just tick my insurance certificate Vehicle excise license DVLA MOT certificate and send it together?? Or just need to tick them and sending only certificate itself??
Bit confused...
Also if i was updated my private hire online account need to do this or just ignore & they will send the new documents to my new address??
Anyone got experience about this please let me know.

#8 ·
Hi
My home address has been changed so i was updating my driving license and logbook. But need to update to the TFL as well so they will update their records. I was emailing TFL and giving my new address and also i have TFL private hire online account so just loged in and updated the address. However i have the private hire veichle certificate and on the back it says need to fill out section B1 B2 C and D1. But on the B2 what need to do?? Just tick my insurance certificate Vehicle excise license DVLA MOT certificate and send it together?? Or just need to tick them and sending only certificate itself??
Bit confused...
Also if i was updated my private hire online account need to do this or just ignore & they will send the new documents to my new address??
Anyone got experience about this please let me know.
This needs a post on it's own
Tfl have a counter service for such issues change address lost badge etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.