Quitting Uber soon. The company is a complete scam.

milemaker

@@@@@, @@@@@, @@@@@! Why don't you shut up and go to work. if you don't like it, QUIT! this is an opportunity to make a little or a lot of extra money, if you don't like it, don't do it. I'm sure this attitude reflects to your customers, hence the lack of tips.

McFlyHigh

No wonder why sometimes I get Uber emails in Junk.

This company is complete garbage. I have been with them 4 years, and they become worse and worse every time. They have not gotten any better on anything. I have been thinking on all the ways this company has pissed us:

Pay cuts every year or even more than once per year

The rating system- we are forced to rate users while they don’t have to

How they put people accounts on hold without any warning

How they allow users to make false complaints and always take the user side

Horrendous customer and driver support- bots only, no phone, no in person help

Now, in the middle of this nightmare pandemic, they have put my account on hold and it has been so for 3 WEEKS because of the background check.

I am seriously considering dumping them. I have found other platforms that are more driver and courier friendly.
I’m sure they are shaking in their boots thinking “Ohhh no please don’t quit, you mean so much to us”.

You’re considering quiting?

You should be considering why you didn’t quit years ago- and work on that issue so you dont get shammed like that again.

Don’t be such a push over dude.

This company is complete garbage. I have been with them 4 years, and they become worse and worse every time. They have not gotten any better on anything. I have been thinking on all the ways this company has pissed us:

Now, in the middle of this nightmare pandemic, they have put my account on hold and it has been so for 3 WEEKS because of the background check.

I am seriously considering dumping them. I have found other platforms that are more driver and courier friendly.

Just be sure to get that bicycle discount helmeJust be sure to get that bicycle helmet discount before you leave. Because you know Uber finds it so @@@@ing important that we have it.
Post automatically merged:

@@@@@, @@@@@, @@@@@! Why don't you shut up and go to work. if you don't like it, QUIT! this is an opportunity to make a little or a lot of extra money, if you don't like it, don't do it. I'm sure this attitude reflects to your customers, hence the lack of tips.
You’ll be saying the same @@@@ing thing after you work for Uber for long enough time. Uber is a @@@@ing bullshit company

bethswannns

You will come back to ubering.. there is no corporate or small businesses jobs for minorities, they won't hire you.