Quit complaining!

jr201600

I've been in the transportation business For over 25 years. I've owned my limo business going on 23 years. So, I'm very familiar with this business in Houston. At the request of my driver's I linked my company vehicles with UBER black.

I have to admit, UBER is really making it tough for anyone to make $. It's definitely not what it was when it first started. I agree with most of you when you say UBER "saturated" the market.

What I don't agree with is all of the complaints. Soooooo many posts beginning with "I'm tired of UBER" "uber is treating us like slaves" "Get me out of UBER" "It's not worth it" Bla Bla Bla.......yet the same individuals continue to go online, to only complain the next day. I mean, the last I knew UBER did not put a gun to your head and make you go online, or made you run around town for 3 hours without a ping, did they?

I guess what I'm getting at, is that the majority of people complaining are people who have no common sense and no drive! Which explains why your so dependent on UBER to begin with. All it takes is a little bit of math, to figure out that if your not making X amount within X time frame, it's not worth it. I have to admit, numbers went down drastically during summer. Which is why I stopped my drivers from doing UBER, until things pick back up. Why? BECAUSE I CAN, as can you!!!!!!!!!! No one is forcing you to go out and complain! It is not UBER's fault, nor is it the City of Houston's fault, or anything or anyone else's fault that you do not have a plan B, or a in reality what should have been a plan A. Did you really expect to get rich off of UBER or maintain a family off of UBER? That's what an education or a trade is for people!

Quit all the damn complaining......you sound like taxi cab drivers. It's no wonder your so frustrated.......I would be too if I kept kicking a dead horse that's not going to wake up. YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO DRIVE UBER OR NOT TO DRIVE UBER! REMEMBER THAT! So stop complaining as if someone is forcing you to go online! If it's that horrible, then just don't do it, but quit complaining like little kids already.

I'm sure this post will make all the Uber forum "Chiefs" jump at me which is expected and cool with me.....so bring it! Great day to all, and hope everyone has a great rest of the work week.

itsablackmarket

People are complaining AND following through with quitting. The attrition rate is ridiculous. You can even tell from this forum, people come and go all the time. So I don't know what you're going on about. The only reason I come here now is to see if Uber finally destroyed itself and so another player can enter the market and do things properly.

This place is actually pretty dead now. If you had posted this in 2014 or 2015 you would have 10 replies by now. No one cares about Uber anymore. They're in their latter stages of life. Not much left for those losers.

tohunt4me

I've been in the transportation business For over 25 years. I've owned my limo business going on 23 years. So, I'm very familiar with this business in Houston. At the request of my driver's I linked my company vehicles with UBER black.

I have to admit, UBER is really making it tough for anyone to make $. It's definitely not what it was when it first started. I agree with most of you when you say UBER "saturated" the market.

What I don't agree with is all of the complaints. Soooooo many posts beginning with "I'm tired of UBER" "uber is treating us like slaves" "Get me out of UBER" "It's not worth it" Bla Bla Bla.......yet the same individuals continue to go online, to only complain the next day. I mean, the last I knew UBER did not put a gun to your head and make you go online, or made you run around town for 3 hours without a ping, did they?

I guess what I'm getting at, is that the majority of people complaining are people who have no common sense and no drive! Which explains why your so dependent on UBER to begin with. All it takes is a little bit of math, to figure out that if your not making X amount within X time frame, it's not worth it. I have to admit, numbers went down drastically during summer. Which is why I stopped my drivers from doing UBER, until things pick back up. Why? BECAUSE I CAN, as can you!!!!!!!!!! No one is forcing you to go out and complain! It is not UBER's fault, nor is it the City of Houston's fault, or anything or anyone else's fault that you do not have a plan B, or a in reality what should have been a plan A. Did you really expect to get rich off of UBER or maintain a family off of UBER? That's what an education or a trade is for people!

Quit all the damn complaining......you sound like taxi cab drivers. It's no wonder your so frustrated.......I would be too if I kept kicking a dead horse that's not going to wake up. YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO DRIVE UBER OR NOT TO DRIVE UBER! REMEMBER THAT! So stop complaining as if someone is forcing you to go online! If it's that horrible, then just don't do it, but quit complaining like little kids already.

I'm sure this post will make all the Uber forum "Chiefs" jump at me which is expected and cool with me.....so bring it! Great day to all, and hope everyone has a great rest of the work week.

Attachments

UberDriver72

Ok mister "joined the forum yesterday", what are you EVEN DOING IN HERE? In critiquing everyone in this forum? Who are you to judge...and how much of a commission is Uber paying you to do so? DO TELL..which I doubt will be the truth. Put THAT in your raw turtle soup! lololol

NoMoUbrr

Most People here in this Forum are Part timer Or Ex Driver (full timers are too busy making money for Guber to be here) who are here to educate and inform new drivers about Uber and its misleading,False business Practices.Just a little Payback to dismantle Uber one Driver at a time.
$.87/Mile Minus 20%(older drivers) and 28% (newer drivers).Thanks But No Thanks.

Last edited:

timberstx

Until plan B kicks in, we have every right to complain. Just the same as you did. This is the United States of America, not a third world country.
Many of us started when Uber paid us fairly
Uber says if all drivers are not making more money after the rate cut they will change it back. No-one is making more money. So yes we can complain.
Uber says they cut the rates because of supply and demand. But continued to add supply by hiring anyone who would apply thus decreasing demand. So yes we can complain.
Uber says we are contract workers, but treat us as employees. yes we can complain.
Uber still promises life changing money. But does not specify what that life change is. Yes we can complain.
I have no idea why someone would want the employees to just keep quiet when a company operates as unethical as Uber.
Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to go online and read any complaints. So maybe you need to quit complaining.

Last edited:

ABC123DEF

Until plan B kicks in, we have every right to complain. Just the same as you did. This is the United States of America, not a third world country.
Many of us started when Uber paid us fairly
Uber says if all drivers are not making more money after the rate cut they will change it back. No-one is making more money. So yes we can complain.
Uber says they cut the rates because of supply and demand. But continued to add supply by hiring anyone who would apply thus decreasing demand. So yes we can complain.
Uber says we are contract workers, but treat us as employees. yes we can complain.
Uber still promises life changing money. But does not specify what that life change is. Yes we can complain.
I have no idea why someone would want the employees to just keep quiet when a company operates as unethical as Uber.
Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to go online and read any complaints. So maybe you need to quit complaining.
Yep, this right here. *Standing ovation*

IERide

Be careful, people here will accuse you of being paid by Uber to say that - even though that would make no sense at all.. Oh wait, I see that's already happened..
There are some really stupid people that drive for Uber/belong to this forum. As you mentioned, this might by why they are relying on Uber.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying all Uber drivers are stupid. I'm only saying that there are a LOT of stupid Uber drivers/members here. Save your hatred. I probably wasnt' referring to you, unless you're stupid - then, I was referring to you.