Inshur

Quiet mornings

showmethemane

Have had decent success starting early (5am) and usually very busy until atleast 10am. However this week my hourly rate has dropped drastically i assume due to easter break. Having to work 4hrs longer daily to reach targets. Is anybody having sinilar issues? All the best

showmethemane

ohh i see my bad lol. Im uber x. I dont always hit 100 in those hours but minimum around 80 and on a good day 125. Other morning from 5 till 7 am i was on 13 quid! went back to bed lol

Lookingaround

ohh i see my bad lol. Im uber x. I dont always hit 100 in those hours but minimum around 80 and on a good day 125. Other morning from 5 till 7 am i was on 13 quid! went back to bed lol

Sounds about right. I stopped it as well waste of time all you get is victoria station or st Pancras station

Shane Sheikh

Some of you have way high targets or something or just waiting in the wrong places. I’ve found that always being on the move gives me job after job. After dropping off I immediately drive to the nearest point where I think there will be a chance of a pickup almost 99% of the time I get a job before I get there.

I am for 166 a day. 6 days that’s a 1000. Never aim for any higher as don’t want to kill myself. Also don’t go home early on the first few days if I have done over my target. Atleast 12 hours first few days that way almost every week Friday Saturday I only need to make 90-100 a day which is pi55 easy on those days.

ash0707

Yes it’s bit slow. But most importantly what I noticed is that it don’t make any difference that we start early or late, Uber system is so clever and will not give you job if you have earned more and if you’re behind as compare to other drivers, Uber system will gives you job. Couple of times got 70£ in two hours and after that got 100£ in 6 hours in total. Which I thought is unfair but Uber have to feed all the drivers, now I don’t do early starts as it works for me. For 175 we have to work 10,12 hours.

moe786x

£150 is my target daily £450 in 3 days
Friday £240 (12 hours)
Saturday £160 (8 hours)

£850 a week
Sun mon off

Will try your way

UberLuxbod

Some of you have way high targets or something or just waiting in the wrong places. I’ve found that always being on the move gives me job after job. After dropping off I immediately drive to the nearest point where I think there will be a chance of a pickup almost 99% of the time I get a job before I get there.

I am for 166 a day. 6 days that’s a 1000. Never aim for any higher as don’t want to kill myself. Also don’t go home early on the first few days if I have done over my target. Atleast 12 hours first few days that way almost every week Friday Saturday I only need to make 90-100 a day which is pi55 easy on those days.

That’s a very important idea.

If you have a good shift still do your shift time.

Being lucky one day doesn’t mean you will not be unlucky the rest of the week

mrjones

2 weeks ago it was busy and i was doing £200 a day for 10 hours work 11 hour door to door 45 minute lunch and 15 minute breaks spread out through day, i was thinking that this ULEZ coming in might make £200 a lot easier to achieve. I typically work 3.30pm-2.30am. was £18-20 an hour

But this week has teared that initial optimism up, its slow and back to how it is when its crap, so i need to reset my targets back to £150-£160 a day £14-£15 per hour times, targeting £200 a day is demotivating during slow weeks.