Quickie

IdoThisPartTime

Do you have to go to green hub every year to pick up LAX placard?? I been using my 2018 and still get lax trips, I called support they told me I have to go to green hub, ain’t nobody got time for that. Serious answers please

And what’s up with support ending calls without letting us rate them lol

Korean Ant

Do you have to go to green hub every year to pick up LAX placard?? I been using my 2018 and still get lax trips, I called support they told me I have to go to green hub, ain’t nobody got time for that. Serious answers please

They mail u...i still have the same 2018...it doesn't have an expiration date, just an issued date.
That is the most recent one as far as i know..

UberTrent9

If "you aint got time for that", then why did you bother calling glh about it to begin with?

Chocoholic

Every car has to be hand coded in the system by an “expert” even when the permits are loaded. Discovered this the hard way.
How so?
Seems like it would be easy enough to extract the required data and automate the process for generating the permit. I mean, really, it's 3 check boxes - 1. Did driver pass online tests? 2. What is driver's name? 3. Driver's car license plate number and make/model? OK, 4. Lyft or Uber? ... if you want to count that. I'd have to decode the QR to see if there's anything else embedded.

IdoThisPartTime

Every car has to be hand coded in the system by an “expert” even when the permits are loaded. Discovered this the hard way.
So you went to the hub for it? I’m just trying to avoid that place.
Post automatically merged:

Not surprised, uber Lyft don’t like to work efficiently.

donurs

They mail u...i still have the same 2018...it doesn't have an expiration date, just an issued date.
That is the most recent one as far as i know..
I also do not think it expires. My 2018 LAX placard shows up in "Documents" with no expiration date on it.

IdoThisPartTime

Update- I logged in to my partner account on a internet browser, there was a place to send message to support. Support send me a link to take the LAX test; after completing they ask for your address and plate number. hopefully this will work and I will get my new LAX placard soon. Thanks for all the help.