queue times

UberFlunky

Probably only two possibilities, no?

Either you are being gamed or uber drastically overestimates the number of people per flight that are going to use Uber on your particular platform.

The clock was fairly innacurate when it was only black/select. I have gotten hits when it said 35 minute waiting time, and I have waited until it ran all the way down and had it jump back up to 45 minutes or something like that. For the most part though it gave you a general idea. Now I bet it is mostly worthless and I bet Uber is tinkering with it because they want coverage at the AP.

Teksaz

I enter queue at 8 to 28 and usually wait an hour to an hour and half what's up with that in Phoenix
Funny you say that because I was at the airport several times today and at T4 Rideshare pick up locations always had a line of people and no cars.

At one point there must of been 8 or so people all standing there with their luggage and not a Goober in sight. Wasn't really surprised. This is Goober we're talking about. Lol

Patriot10mm

I refuse to go back to the airport after this afternoon. Got to the waiting lot and it said 13-23 minutes. After 65 minutes of waiting I got a ping. Picked him up from terminal 4. It was a $3 ride to a local airport hotel.

No thanks. I won't fall for that again.

Phxdriver

Funny you say that because I was at the airport several times today and at T4 Rideshare pick up locations always had a line of people and no cars.

At one point there must of been 8 or so people all standing there with their luggage and not a Goober in sight. Wasn't really surprised. This is Goober we're talking about. Lol
Yes because the little airport troll at terminal 4 north yesterday made me circle again I was the only car and my pax was 50 yards away walking towards me. They don't want us to circle, yes they do, no they don't, yes they do. Another guy delayed me 5 minutes trying to find my imaginary Lyft waybill. Heck next time I will hit arrive real fast then when he has me do the 10 minute lap I will earn an extra 70 cents if I'm lucky they might make me go around twice.

Jdemonto

I have never seen a lyft waybill lol! I have seen a line of people waiting and the c lot had plenty of cars....all waiting!

I have done ok overall you do get shit rides but with the bad come the good

KendoUBER

The City of Phoenix Aviation Department doesn't like us and they make it obvious. I had one of them lecture me for 5 minutes about background checks and another one tell me that passengers have to have their photos available on the application. After telling him that I have never seen a passenger photo in the Uber application he tells me "I am also a driver and see them all the time" to which I could do nothing but call him on his obvious lie. After 700+ rides, I have never seen one. In all fairness though, the 3 pick-ups I have done at the airport have been good fares and 2 have tipped. I figure I will wait until the Department of Aviation stops making up their own rules and is a bit more welcoming.

tohunt4me

Probably only two possibilities, no?

Either you are being gamed or uber drastically overestimates the number of people per flight that are going to use Uber on your particular platform.

The clock was fairly innacurate when it was only black/select. I have gotten hits when it said 35 minute waiting time, and I have waited until it ran all the way down and had it jump back up to 45 minutes or something like that. For the most part though it gave you a general idea. Now I bet it is mostly worthless and I bet Uber is tinkering with it because they want coverage at the AP.
Uber Philosophy is there SHOULD ALWAYS BE 2 CARS TO EACH RIDER !

This costs UBER NOTHING,and makes UBER seem Super Reliable !

danimal85207

I refuse to go back to the airport after this afternoon. Got to the waiting lot and it said 13-23 minutes. After 65 minutes of waiting I got a ping. Picked him up from terminal 4. It was a $3 ride to a local airport hotel.

No thanks. I won't fall for that again.
I have tried lyft and uber at the airport and I like the fact with lyft at least you know your place in line and since I do plus/xl it kinda helps especially on lyft because I don't see many bigger vehicles online with the lyft platform.....anyway I will never stay there if I am beyond number 25.....because 30 seems to be around a 35 minute wait....with uber and only driving XL no queue shows up on my end which is aggravating......not sure why they just won't do a queue system that states your place in line for x and xl which would make it simple

BillyBob444

I have tried lyft and uber at the airport and I like the fact with lyft at least you know your place in line and since I do plus/xl it kinda helps especially on lyft because I don't see many bigger vehicles online with the lyft platform.....anyway I will never stay there if I am beyond number 25.....because 30 seems to be around a 35 minute wait....with uber and only driving XL no queue shows up on my end which is aggravating......not sure why they just won't do a queue system that states your place in line for x and xl which would make it simple
Never saw Lyft with a q number. Goober does