• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Question

Chorch

If there was, do you think anyone would tell you?
I would.
I am one of those that truly want everyone to win.

I feel here everyone is against everyone. Most of the users see each other as enemies. And even worse: they see the passengers (people who PAY US) as enemies.

I don’t get it.

As soon as I know about something good or bad, I let others know.

Be a good person. We are all hustling.

Cableguynoe

I would.

I feel here everyone is against everyone. Most of the users see each other as enemies. And even worse: they see the passengers (people who PAY US) as enemies.

I don’t get it.

Be a good person all you want. There ain't enough rides for everyone. Especially at 4:30am

reg barclay

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find a lot of drivers here are willing to give general advice. However, many are reluctant to give advice about specific locations, times, etc, for obvious reasons. If you read though some of the threads in your local forum, you might be able to glean some info though.

Another Uber Driver

For the next couple of days, you might find a bunch of people at 30th Street at about 0500, assuming that the train is to time. The Phillies are coming to Washington, so many of the Phillies fans who came here to drown out the Boo Birds for Harper here will be on their way back. Phillies fans travel, anyhow, and Washington is an easy trip, so they come here all the time. More have come since Harper started to play in Philadelphia.

I am not a Nationals fan, GF is, but I just go to the games here because I like baseball. I do not boo Harper. He is hitting .246, which is at the low end of mediocre, but, that is about what he did in Washington his last couple of years here.

Welcome to YouPeaDotNet.

Amos69

I would.

I don’t get it.

Its amazing how many ants I have told my secrets to, and yet I never see any of them out at my fishing holes.

Meh