Question

john1975

i see a bunch of younger guys on this forum. Seems like many of you work around 30 or so hours a week based on screenshots and posts. Do you have another job? College degree or trade skill? The reason I ask is that when you are young you should be saving money and investing. If I was under 30 I'd probably be working more hours. But at this point in my life I am in good shape financially and don't really need to work crazy hours consistently. It just seems strange to me that most of those working the most hours are not some of our younger members. When you are young is when you want to learn and gain experience. Be it in uber or some or skill set or trade. Ok enough of being message board dad. But I'm Just curious.

Prime87

Ya I'm full time for the next couple months. I'm in school online and I'm a few years will have my MBA. I'm getting into real estate so this job is a great compliment to that. Hopefully I make enough to phase out Uber but for now it serves it's purpose. Throw kids in there and trying to stay in shape and you're pretty high in the hours department.

Arb Watson

i see a bunch of younger guys on this forum. Seems like many of you work around 30 or so hours a week based on screenshots and posts. Do you have another job? College degree or trade skill? The reason I ask is that when you are young you should be saving money and investing. If I was under 30 I'd probably be working more hours. But at this point in my life I am in good shape financially and don't really need to work crazy hours consistently. It just seems strange to me that most of those working the most hours are not some of our younger members. When you are young is when you want to learn and gain experience. Be it in uber or some or skill set or trade. Ok enough of being message board dad. But I'm Just curious.
Huh? Under 30 people are busy parting.

Gung-Ho

Early 50's work as much as my schedule tells me I have to work.

Planning on going back to school when I decide on my major taking a few semesters off to figure it out... this will be my 67th semester off. Technically a soph heading into junior year UMass Amherst but I most likely will continue at UMass Dartmouth or Boston.